Update- 400 pts left-->700+ BLT Points for Rent- 2024 Use Thru Early 25-Any Resort- $18 PP

marissa0806

Earning My Ears
DVC Premium
700+ points available for use prior to 2/1/25. Bay Lake is our home resort and can book out through 2025 (perfect for your holiday trips) but can be used for any resort, including Hilton Head, Aulani, Vero Beach, etc. Upon confirmed reservation PayPal payment in full required/docusign contract. No refunds but if your plans change we can try to assist in updating your reservation based on availability (no guarantees) within the date parameters. We’ve been DVC members for over 20 years and have rented points via this board in the past and message back within a few hours.

If interested please message me with:
1st and 2nd choice Resort
Check In and Check Out Dates
Type of Room/Villa Requested
Number of Guests (including ages of children)

Last edited:
Hi!
We are interested in Bay Lake Tower, 2 bedroom villa.

Dates: January 26-Feb 1 (I’m not sure if you can do to that date- we can work that out)

2 adults and 2 kids age: 1 and 3

I believe it is 215 points.

Thank you! Corey

Last edited:
Hi!
We are interested in Bay Lake Tower, 2 bedroom villa.

Dates: January 26-Feb 1 (I’m not sure if you can do to that date- we can work that out)

2 adults and 2 kids age: 1 and 3

I believe it is 215 points.

Thank you! Corey
Hi Corey- the 2 bedroom lockout or lake view are 265 points. I show both available, as well as theme park view (but that is more). 1 bedroom availability as well. Thanks!

700+ points available for use prior to 2/1/25. Bay Lake is our home resort and can book out through 2025 (perfect for your holiday trips) but can be used for any resort, including Hilton Head, Aulani, Vero Beach, etc. Upon confirmed reservation PayPal payment in full required/docusign contract. No refunds but if your plans change we can try to assist in updating your reservation based on availability (no guarantees) within the date parameters. We’ve been DVC members for over 20 years and have rented points via this board in the past and message back within a few hours.

Interested on OKW 1 bd for 1 week in Jan 2025. Flexible dates. Thank you.

1 bedroom has a lot of availability for Jan 25- nights range from 23-26 pts and a week stay averages out to about 167 pts depending on actual dates. Let me know if I can help you further. Thanks!

Deluxe Studio at Poly or Riv 7/27-8/1.

Would consider any number of days 2 or more beginning 7/27 or ending 8/1. (Checking out 8/1)

I’m an owner out of points!

Thx for your quick response. What do you charge per point? For years purchased points from another owner who gave us amazing deals but he's no longer available. 😢

Looking for one bedroom at cooper creek or boulder ridge from Nov 26- Dec1. If you can get any of those days( I know the 27,28 will be difficult) it’s fine. I have reservations at wilderness lodge for the 27 and 28. I don’t care if I have to switch rooms. I see the 26, 29 and 30th are available at Boulder. Would be for two adults. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter