74 2020 & 320 2021 Aulani Points for Rent @ $17pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vacation Guru

Earning My Ears
No 1 BD's on those dates. There are consecutive nights in April, May, and July but June only has a smattering of single night options. Thanks

No views with all the dates you requested.

Ocean Veiw studio Nights available (11th-13th, checkout on 14th).
Island View Nights available (10th,11th, 14th)
Pool View Nights available (11th)

To guarantee your requested nights, it is best to book out greater than seven months. It's also a summer thing. There are options in August and September for the better views. The less expensive views do book out into October. Thanks

Thanks for the quick response.
Are any room types available from April/10th-15th?

These are the best options. More expensive options are also available. The ocean view is nice but the 2 bedroom is massive.

1 BD Pool View 274 points (sleeps 5, Washer/Dryer, Kitchen)
1 BD Ocean View 302 points
2 BD Island View 337 points (sleeps 9, Washer/Dryer, Kitchen, 2 1/2 Bath)

If you're interested, PM me and we can exchange contact information. Thanks

Thanks again for the quick responses.
The cost of these puts me out of our budget range. What are the odds of studios/hotel-rooms opening up?

We have home resort points available for rent @ Aulani. Reservations can be booked up to 11 months in advance. Asking $17 point with no additional fees.

Simple process with online Docusign contract to save time and protect both parties. We've rented many times before. PM me for contact information.

Here's a link on how to use the Private Message (PM) system. You can post to the Technical Support/Test Forum to help get you to 10 posts. Thanks

Disney World, Disneyland, Hawaii, Oahu

Hi
We are looking for a studio for 6/25-7/3. Pls let us know if you can accommodate. Thank you!

We have the ability to wait list dates but I've never had much luck with that this close to the dates. We could try wait list for those dates up to 31 days before the visit (so a few days). If we hit within 30 days and then cancel the stay, the points go into a penalty box that makes it harder to use. The other snag is you have to guess which of the five view options might become available. You could wait list one of the least expensive options (hotel room 102 points, standard view 116 points) for the next few days to see what happens. The other option is to reserve some of the nights and wait list the others (reserve 10th and 11th <50 points> in island view and wait list the rest for island view <81 points>).

If you'd like to do either of these, please PM me. Thanks

Hello! Looking for Hotel Room or Studio at Aulani from 8/4 - 8/9 for 4 nights. Anything available? Thank you.

There are consecutive nights available the end of August but nothing in early August for Studios/Hotel Rooms/1 Bedrooms. Any other dates you'd like to check? Thanks

Thank you for checking - focusing on early August for now! Any 2-bedrooms available during those same dates?

Also, From August 19 to December 17, 2019, some of the pool areas and whirlpool spas at Aulani Resort will be closed for refurbishment. When you stay at Aulani Resort during these dates, you could receive a Resort Credit of $50 per night that can be redeemed for a variety of vacation experiences during your stay. Terms apply. View Details

Checking to see if a studio (or a hotel room) in Aulani opened up for all/any nights between April/10th-15th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!