74 2020 & 320 2021 Aulani Points for Rent @ $17pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband has a last-minute trip to Hawaii and he's bringing our 24 yr old daughter...1st time for both. Any chance there's something for check in Mar 30 and check April 1st? Thanks!

Hi! Can you check availability Aug 7,8, 9th or just Aug 8,9. Interested in any room type available. Thank you!

Hello, this may be a little too far out but can you see if March 3-7th 2020 has any availability for a studio island or ocean view?

We have no more points for 2019. For March 2020 we can help you out. Everything is available 11-months out as that is the earliest anything can be booked. It is great to plan ahead so you get the room type you desire. If you PM me we can get everything ready for the March dates. We can exchange contact information and I can more easily give you pricing on the different room views (html email). Thanks

We are looking for basic accommodations for 6 people (2 hotel rooms) for March 14 - March 21, 2020.

@Vacation Guru - How many points are you trying to rent for what time period? I'm looking for a 3BR villa for 8 nights in March, 2020. Point total would be 968 for SV or 1,264 for OV. Big request I know. Dates are roughly 3/21/20 - 3/29/20.

@FatimaJ - We could accommodate your request. Please PM me to exchange contact information. See the beginning of this thread for a link on how to PM. Thanks

Ok. I am still working my way towards 10 posts. I’ll message you once I reach 10! Thank you.

we are looking for 2 consecutive nights from July 6-July 18, ideally more at the end. Scanning the thread, it’s only single nights available? I think,we’d still be willing to do that. Could you check availability?

We are also Aulani owners and are going to be there December 26-31. My sister and her family are also wanting to go, but we don't have the points to book for them. Do you still have points left? I don't think our entire stay is available, but I do think there is a deluxe studio from the 26-30 (or atleast there was when I checked this morning). Do you still have points left (108)? Of course, if they can get the 26-31, that's perfect! Thanks so much!

Susan

Vacation Guru - I still cannot PM you. How else can we get in touch? I know the rules here are quite strict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!