750 Points Available to Rent at $15 a point Home Resorts Boardwalk, Saratoga Springs, Vero Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I can't figure out how to PM you. I'm interested in renting at BWV:

- a Studio Deluxe
- from Sun 3/22/20 - Sat 3/28/20
- for 2 adults and 1 child

Please let me know if you can help. :)

Hi! I can't figure out how to PM you. I'm interested in renting at BWV:

- a Studio Deluxe
- from Sun 3/22/20 - Sat 3/28/20
- for 2 adults and 1 child

Please let me know if you can help. :)

Hello I do not currently have enough points. Thank you for your interest

If you still have the points I would like to book a standard studio at OKW for September 5th to September 8th. I don't see an option to send a PM.

Hello and thank you for looking. I love helping folks with their Disney vacations. I have many points for rent or transfer. My home resorts are Boardwalk (BWV), Saratoga Springs (SSR), and Vero Beach (VB).

Most importantly, I can also book at ALL Disney resorts within the 7-month window.

I am renting at $15 per point. I can also transfer points with a minimum of 250 points.

Please Private Message (pm) me if you have any requests. I am happy to correspond with you through pm to help you with your requests.

Once we find your dates and resort, You will need to provide names, address, phone number, email address and ages of people in your party for the reservation so I can complete properly.

I ask for 50% deposit at the time of reservation confirmation. The remaining balance (50%) is due 60 days prior to check-in. I take PayPal (friends/family no fee) or you will have to cover the PayPal fees, if any. I can also process an Electronic check (E check). Also, I am more than happy to do a rental agreement as well.

I have rented to people many times and can provide references if needed. Please contact me via the pm.

I look forward to helping you. Thank you very much.

Paul
Hello and thank you for looking. I love helping folks with their Disney vacations. I have many points for rent or transfer. My home resorts are Boardwalk (BWV), Saratoga Springs (SSR), and Vero Beach (VB).

Most importantly, I can also book at ALL Disney resorts within the 7-month window.

I am renting at $15 per point. I can also transfer points with a minimum of 250 points.

Please Private Message (pm) me if you have any requests. I am happy to correspond with you through pm to help you with your requests.

Once we find your dates and resort, You will need to provide names, address, phone number, email address and ages of people in your party for the reservation so I can complete properly.

I ask for 50% deposit at the time of reservation confirmation. The remaining balance (50%) is due 60 days prior to check-in. I take PayPal (friends/family no fee) or you will have to cover the PayPal fees, if any. I can also process an Electronic check (E check). Also, I am more than happy to do a rental agreement as well.

I have rented to people many times and can provide references if needed. Please contact me via the pm.

I look forward to helping you. Thank you very much.

Paul

Hi I am looking for boardwalk villa for feb 1 to feb 6 2020. Preferably boardwalk view. Is this a possibility? Thanks

Can you look for a studio anywhere. June 15-18 or 19-22 ?

Thanks

SSR Preferred is open 6/15 and 6/16 and then 6/19 and 6/20. However, OKW is open 6/17. So if flexible could do 2 nights at SSR and then one night at OKW during 6/15-6/18. Act fast studios go quickly.
Thank you. Paul

Can you send me a PM please. I am interested in a 2 bedroom for 9/22-9/27. I can’t find where to send you a PM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!