7A on Disney Wonder... No availability in 2020

Lisa Zindle

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know why there are no 7A cabins available on the Wonder for any of 2020?

I've noticed the same thing. Are they converting the Navigators cabins to regular verandas?

They're popular because they cost less. They probably booked quickly during the feeding frenzy.
At first that's what I thought too, but then I really started researching. Plus I was able to book early and nothing.

Does anyone know why there are no 7A cabins available on the Wonder for any of 2020?
I just took a look, just searching with 2 adults as I know those rooms only hold 3 people. 7A cabins are available through the last Alaska sailing on 9/9/19--cruise ends on 9/16/19 and then the ship is in drydock for 2 weeks. First sailing after drydock is 9/30/19, repositioning from Vancouver to San Diego--there are no 7A's available after that. I wonder if they're going to be renovating the cabins...last cabin renovation was in 2015...although 7 mths is a long time to just be renovating the 7A category! Last time they took 4 months to do ALL the rooms. No idea...did anyone get 7A rooms for the Hawaii or Panama Canal sailings? That's so odd!

I'm on the 2/14 from New Orleans. Still tons of availability, just no 7A. Right now I'm booked in a SPR just stalking the website hoping something opens up for 7A.
I still think it's due to demand. New Orleans is undoubtedly popular because it's new, and there are only a handful of 7A's per ship.

I've noticed the same thing. Are they converting the Navigators cabins to regular verandas?
Mystery solved. I checked the "2020 Price Quotes" thread, and found that the Wonder 7A's sold out uber-quickly. Some were quoted with prices. They aren't going anywhere. They're just popular. Here's the link:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...arly-2020-magic-wonder-dream-fantasy.3708600/

I still think it's due to demand. New Orleans is undoubtedly popular because it's new, and there are only a handful of 7A's per ship.
It's not just my cruise though, every Wonder cruise from late 2019-2020 has no 7A. Just seems odd.

I think there's more to the story than just selling out quickly. Whether it's a computer/system error, a coding error, or that they were removed from inventory remains to be seen. I could be wrong, of course, but it seems suspicious that they all happened to sell out by noon, even for Platinum status.

I think there's more to the story than just selling out quickly. Whether it's a computer/system error, a coding error, or that they were removed from inventory remains to be seen. I could be wrong, of course, but it seems suspicious that they all happened to sell out by noon, even for Platinum status.
There is a price for one on the Wonder listed in late March, so they're definitely still there. 7A's weren't the only category that sold out first day. They were just the most consistent sell-out because they're verandahs, which is the most sought-after type of stateroom. 7A's are significantly cheaper than the other verandahs, so of course they go quickly.

Whole cruises have sold out. It was a feeding frenzy this past week.

I got through at 805am Monday, there were none left for Hawaii 10 night, she said there are hundreds of operators on the phones, plus online booking when I asked for a specific 7A room and I said its 805, she said" they go quick". I thought it was strange then, now I wonder......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!