7A on Disney Wonder... No availability in 2020

You will see them "available" on the Alaskan itineraries, as they still come out pretty pricey and - thus - don't get scooped up like no tomorrow. Likewise with Magic in Europe.
But they are still available. There is literally zero inventory after the dry dock at the end of the Alaska season. There's no way those 30 rooms are completely sold out on every sailing from September 2019 through March 2020. And by March I meant May.

Last edited:
But they are still available. There is literally zero inventory after the dry dock at the end of the Alaska season. There's no way those 30 rooms are completely sold out on every sailing from September 2019 through March 2020.

May 2020, I couldn't get one at 8:05am Platinum booking morning.

You will see them "available" on the Alaskan itineraries, as they still come out pretty pricey and - thus - don't get scooped up like no tomorrow. Likewise with Magic in Europe.
True. There were plenty available in the last few months before our pricey Alaska cruise in June, well after PIF. I know because I switched cabins to get one.

I'm still of the opinion that these less-expensive yet fantastic verandah cabins are all booked. I guess we'll see once the really expensive summer cruises roll out, and the booking isn't quite as manic...

True. There were plenty available in the last few months before our pricey Alaska cruise in June, well after PIF. I know because I switched cabins to get one.

I'm still of the opinion that these less-expensive yet fantastic verandah cabins are all booked. I guess we'll see once the really expensive summer cruises roll out, and the booking isn't quite as manic...

Have you read Scott’s blog? There is zero pricing info on all 30 rooms for the months following the dry dock. If these were booked there would be pricing info.

Why in the world would they all be booked for the non-exciting itenaries too but still showing a lot of availability for cruises now to dry dock. They’d either be completely booked from now until 2020 or showing the same kinds of availability for pre and post drydock.

Also compare to the Magic if you think it’s summer pricing. One has availability, one doesn’t.

Have you read Scott’s blog? There is zero pricing info on all 30 rooms for the months following the dry dock. If these were booked there would be pricing info.

Why in the world would they all be booked for the non-exciting itenaries too but still showing a lot of availability for cruises now to dry dock. They’d either be completely booked from now until 2020 or showing the same kinds of availability for pre and post drydock.

Also compare to the Magic if you think it’s summer pricing. One has availability, one doesn’t.
Calm down. I'm just stating my opinion.

10 night Hawaii.
I thought it was crazy, I have been able to book a secret verandah for a couple years now if I get it right at 8am. I was shocked when she said they were gone. I figured online platinums grabbed them because they opened the reservations before 8.
Cruising where?

Calm down. I'm just stating my opinion.

No worries I was just wondering if you were basing your opinion on any actual fact gathering or data or just stating some gut feeling and wondering why you kept repeating it when there were facts out there that showed what you were saying was false. It was just confusing.

Nice score!

Thanks! MY TA booked it for me on Silver opening day! :D I'm excited!! I'm normally a forward girl, but I've heard great things about the secret verandah cabins! (And I'm going all the way aft this summer on the Dream for my birthday Double Dip cruise - 10664 there!)

Thanks! MY TA booked it for me on Silver opening day! :D I'm excited!! I'm normally a forward girl, but I've heard great things about the secret verandah cabins! (And I'm going all the way aft this summer on the Dream for my birthday Double Dip cruise - 10664 there!)
I was in that cabin this past April... loved it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter