8:15 Garden Grill breakfast, quicker way to Soarin after your done eating?

Another PPO reservation worth getting to take advantage of a ride is BOG breakfast. After you are done with breakfast, you will be able to get in line for 7DMT and be one of the first ones on, we have been able to get on a couple of times before the actual crowds got to that area. We have done this the last couple of trips and plan on doing it again when we are there this summer.

hahaha - you guys are all my heroes! Soarin', I love, but could NEVER go on it after a big ol' breakfast. My stomach would not cooperate!

Hmmmm. Might just do this. Seeing those characters is not that important, might let the girls get one or two quick pics with them, but at the same time making sure we are done eating by 8:45-8:50. Would make sure and pay the bill during the meal as to not to have to wait for that. We haven't done a buffet meal in forever with the increases in prices, but with going during the Spring Break time, a little extra cost to help gain somewhat of an advantage might prevail here.

I see you canceled however I wanted to chime in for those who are loooking for feedback about GG.

THi sis a pretty expensive breakfast, but a really god one IMO. The food is AYCTE, and the character interaction among the best in WDW. If you book a PPO meal, and this one does give you an advantage, you have plenty of time to dine and stroll to Soarin. You do not need to skip characters and you do not need to clock watch. The servers have the timing down to a tee.

Akershus is also a good PPO meal. Breakfast is a good value on a dinign plan, and this one offeres the opportunity to hop onto FEA. Again, no need to rush because the servers know how to time the meal to get you out in time to be among the first in line for FEA>

Yep, I am keeping it. Now just to keep an eye on the hours as to make sure Disney doesn't decided to do an 8:00 opening. If so, I would cancel the over priced meal. LoL. My husband will love a good breakfast at Disney.

I have not seen Epcot change opening time in 14 years. It may have but if so, it was a rare occurance.

Is the PPO for Garden Grill solely for the purpose of getting to Soarin'? I don't know what day of the year you are going, but rope dropping Soarin' won't net you more than a 10 min wait even if you are at the back of the crowd. I know the rope drop crowd is annoying especially at EPCOT (I don't do it), but paying money for a breakfast that isn't something you really want to do and isn't all that great doesn't seem worth it. An Akershus PPO ADR will put you behind the rope drop crowd for Soarin'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter