8:20 BOG Res...Will I be able to get in line at PP before 9?

mgc

Mouseketeer
Hi All-
I've got an 8:20 BOG ADR on Thursday...park opens at 9. I'd like to get in line for Peter Pan ahead of the rope drop crowds. Ive never eaten at BOG...is it doable to be in and out in 40 min?
Thanks!

Hi All-
I've got an 8:20 BOG ADR on Thursday...park opens at 9. I'd like to get in line for Peter Pan ahead of the rope drop crowds. Ive never eaten at BOG...is it doable to be in and out in 40 min?
Thanks!
As long as you eat fairly quickly you wont have a problem doing that.

Reactions: mgc
You can enter with the 8:05 folks if you get in line early enough. WE do, and are always in the PP line well before 9:00.

It's definitely possible! But yes, I'll add to the above comments, that you must get on line early, because while the actual eating process while inside BOG is fairly quick and efficient, you are likely to spend that same amount of time on the outside waiting in line, just because of the glut of people who go there.

But once in there, you can be in an out, probably in around 20 minute-ish or so, give or take. Especially because you take care of the payment up front before you eat. You are served your food in lightning speed.

So, yeah, I think your estimate of wanting the whole process, from getting on line, to getting out, to be done is 40 minutes, is a reasonable expectation. And it's possible you're done with time to spare, even.

The last time we pre park opening, we ordered in advance enabling us to skip the line and be seated right away. Food came out very quickly so we ate at a reasonable pace. We were outside waiting to be led to SDMT by 8:35. They walked us on to the ride shortly after. We were able to ride four times before the crowd made it's way in. We then hustled over to PP joining the line waiting less than 10 minutes. If we would have skipped the fourth ride of SDMT we would have been at the front of the PP line.

As stated above, all PPOs are allowed to enter the restaurant at the same time. Pre-order, go straight over when they let you into the park, and you should be fine.

I would ride SDMT and then go over to PP.

We did this on a EMM day, so we didn't get walked over to SDMT until the fireworks from the welcome show went off. We got to SD before rope drop, and had only a 5 min wait, if that. Then we went straight to PP and had about a 10-15 min wait, at most, and this allowed us the perfect time to enjoy the queue, which we had never seen before.

Yes...you can just order a cup of coffee if you wanted to or split a meal with another person.
I know gate opens at 7:45 for those with breakfast ADR reservation but I’d just be having coffee and cupcake, how much time is needed at BOG? I understand there will be a line at BOG? I assume we could take coffee to go with us so can enjoy while we wait for PP to start?

I know gate opens at 7:45 for those with breakfast ADR reservation but I’d just be having coffee and cupcake, how much time is needed at BOG? I understand there will be a line at BOG? I assume we could take coffee to go with us so can enjoy while we wait for PP to start?

If you pre-order which can be done up to 30 days out your wait for your cupcake will be very minimal. We preordered breakfast and it came out a few minutes after we sat down. Once you are finished you are welcome to leave and line up for Peter Pan or last time we were able to ride SDMT before 9am. The line for Peter Pan was beginning to form around the carousel the last time I was there then once 9am came everyone walked in a line to the attraction.

And what time do they typically start letting people on 7DMT when you leave BOG? I know time may vary.
I am assuming 8:45am if many of you have ridden it 3-4x before park opening.

And what time do they typically start letting people on 7DMT when you leave BOG? I know time may vary.
I am assuming 8:45am if many of you have ridden it 3-4x before park opening.

When I was there it was up and running before 8:45 because we got to ride it with basically no line then lined up for Peter Pan right after. I am not sure if it's like that every day or not but when I was there it was up and running at 8:45 and people were riding it before then.

When I was there it was up and running before 8:45 because we got to ride it with basically no line then lined up for Peter Pan right after. I am not sure if it's like that every day or not but when I was there it was up and running at 8:45 and people were riding it before then.
Wow! When were you there?

Wow! When were you there?

December of last year.

Really??
I thought you could no longer do that!!
Not sure why I thought that had changed and you had to get a breakfast.

When I was there I seen a table of 3 get a few cupcakes and split it and they had a few drinks as well. Now this was last December and they might have changed it I don't know. I am just going by what my experience was last time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter