8/30/03 Western - who's going?

Quirky Cruiser

Mouseketeer
I know it's early, but who's going on the cruise? I booked three weeks ago while on the Wonder. Right now, it'll be just me cruising (I'm 23) - but I my sister/friend may come along (depending on college move-in schedule). I can't wait to get back on the ship and go again....it is the most amazing experience!!!!

Hi, wondered if any one else was booked. We have reservations for our first cruise. See you on board.

PS So you bought BCV too :)

My wife and I will also be going. We head out on the Magic on April 26th and again on August 30. Depending on who all decides to go. It could be anywhere from 2-25 people going with us.

I can't stand the wait anymore. Talked my sister into coming on the trip today - now I just have to decide what catagory I want to stay in (currently booked 11 - stayed there before and it was fine, but would love to see the sun). Glad to hear that there'll be a few of us on this cruise!

CarolRWO - yes, I bought BCV - I am going down for 3 days next month - I cannot wait to see it!!!!

Trying to talk DH into this one again, I don't need to talk DD8 into going. We went on the same cruise/same time last year and loved it. It also helps that it's my b'day week, lots of jewelry last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter