8:30am CRT Breakfast?

DisneyRobin

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been to the Castle for breakfast? We have an 8:30am breakfast in a few weeks and I’m wondering how quickly they’ll seat us and serve us? I really don’t want to be there that long.

I’ve seen some reports that say they felt rushed and others that say it took a while to be seated. I’m hoping at that early hour they’ll be able to seat us on time.

The park opens at 9am that day. I’m hoping that the breakfast doesn’t take more than an hour.

Also, if you’ve been for the breakfast, how was it? Did you like the food? Any suggestions on what to order (or what not to order!).

Thank you!

I would plan for at least 90 minutes. I had a PPO breakfast 2 years ago. We didn't get seated until 20 minutes past our reservation time. And if you're paying that kind of money to eat there, I would plan it for a time where you won't feel rushed.

The food was nothing great and the portions are small for the price you pay. My kids didn't like the food and they left hungry. It was a one and done for us, for sure. I wasn't not impressed for the price.

I would plan for at least 90 minutes. I had a PPO breakfast 2 years ago. We didn't get seated until 20 minutes past our reservation time. And if you're paying that kind of money to eat there, I would plan it for a time where you won't feel rushed.

The food was nothing great and the portions are small for the price you pay. My kids didn't like the food and they left hungry. It was a one and done for us, for sure. I wasn't not impressed for the price.
Thank you so much for your feedback!

I really don’t want to be there very long. It’s my 15yr old daughter who wants to go. My son will tolerate it since he barely remembers the last time we were there. I was happy to find an early breakfast reservation the other day for our trip in 2 weeks. Now I’m just wondering if we should even go. If we can get in and out quickly, it would be ok.

We have a chef Mickey reservation at 1pm so the small portions will be good.

I’m considering moving the reservation to a 9:45pm on our last night when the park closes at 11pm. It’ll cost more (so that makes me lean towards the breakfast) and I’ll still want to get out quickly....

Lots of decisions!

As a rule breakfast is by far the better meal. We have been in and out in about 75-90 minutes. My very best memory of that place was in 2006. A guy in front of us in line got to the check-in counter and ordered a table for 8 anytime in the next 20 minutes or so. He did not believe that everyone had reserved the place at 180 days. And it really didn't matter he was staying at the Grand Floridian so she could just bump someone. I thanked the Lord for this website because of everyone here I knew about the whole ADR thing.

I was able to get a 10am reservation on our 2nd day when the park opens at 8am so this should work well.

We have lunch at the yak and the yeti at 2pm - hopefully we’ll be hungry. If not, we could just order fewer appetizers than we usually do... it’s one of our favorite places to eat and the main reason that we go to AK.

I was able to get a 10am reservation on our 2nd day when the park opens at 8am so this should work well.

We have lunch at the yak and the yeti at 2pm - hopefully we’ll be hungry. If not, we could just order fewer appetizers than we usually do... it’s one of our favorite places to eat and the main reason that we go to AK.

I would try to push Yak & Yeti to later. If your CRT reservation is for 10, you may not be seated until 10:20/10:30. By the time you eat, you may not be out of there until 11:45/12:00. You will need to allot for about an hour of transportation time. You will essentially be going from 1 reservation to the other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter