8 days...just 8 days! PTR for our July 13th much needed vacation!!!

Andreak0428

Mouseketeer
Hello! Welcome to my pre trip report! I will be returning to the world in 8 days and I cannot make the days go any faster! This is my very FIRST trip report but it is not my first trip to Disney. This will be trip 27 for me and I am very fortunate to have been able to go so many times in my short 22 years of life! So before we get into all the wonderful magical plans let me introduce you to this year’s Disney World Travelers.

Image0066.jpg

The girl hugging Tigger, well that would be me. My name is Andrea I am a 22 year old full time student/full time bank teller. Life is quite hectic in my world between going to school out of state by train and coming back to work full time almost every day keeps me busy 24/7. So being able to get away to my favorite place in the world at least once of year is my sane place. I love Disney World! Can't get enough! Last year I made a pact with myself to not go to Disney World for one whole year. Well I didn’t quite make it but you know what that’s okay! I was only one month shy and I since I made the bet with myself I'm really not losing anything! Just gaining one more magical vacation!

037.jpg

This girl standing next to Walt’s photo is my 19 year old sister Holly. Holly has been to Disney World quite a few times herself. Not as much as her older sis but she is catching up for sure! I can only estimate that this is her 18th-22nd time visiting Walt Disney World. Holly and I have been blessed with pretty awesome parents. We get our traveling love from mom, who actually hates Disney World (hey everyone has flaws!) Dad loves Disney world but due to a work related injury (he is a soon to be retired police officer) he is not so crazy about all the walking! We do hope to get him back there real soon! Holly is a full time student but is busy working crazy hours at Dunkin Donuts this summer. I took Holly to Disney last summer for her graduation gift and we had a blast! Here’s to an even better trip next week!

Image0056.jpg

This girl standing next to Eeyore is my very best friend in the entire world! Alice and I met in freshman year English class and quickly found a friendship through our mutual admiration for Disney World. Since freshman year we have both gone to different colleges but have remained great friends through visits, she comes to visit me in good ol Boston and I get to visit her in North Carolina where our favorite TV show is filmed, we both also love Nathan Scott. That would be a perfect day riding on Splash Mountain with the amazingly good looking Nathan Scott. This is not the case for Alice because she is not a big Thrill Ride person. Our last trip together was in February of last year and Alice did Everest, Tower of Terror, Splash and Space Mt and almost got on RRC! Unfortunately she only really loved Space Mt but she tried them and that is all that counts! This will be our third trip together and I believe Alice’s fifth or sixth. However I am extremely jealous of her and the fact that she actually grew up in Paris, France (but born in Dallas, TX!) and she got to visit Disneyland Paris ALL THE TIME!

127.jpg

That brings me to our final travel partner and that would be Brian. Brian is Holly’s longtime boyfriend, a student and a full time Valet driver. As you can see I do not have a Disney themed photo of Brian because this will be his First Ever Trip to Walt Disney World! I LOVE Disney Newbies! Its super cool to see how different one sees it when they have never seen it before.

So now that you have gotten the chance to meet us all, Welcome! Thanks for coming along for the ride! We will be leaving for Disney on July 13th! Then its nonstop Disney Fun until we depart on July 18th. Alice and I also get the chance to see one of our college roommates/friends Sara who is currently doing her internship down there in Orlando! So Jealous!!! Anyway we are staying at a brand new resort to us Port Orleans Riverside! When Holly and I were kids we always stayed off site since we stayed for at least two weeks visiting with our grandpa and our fun uncle Vinnie! The last few trips that I have taken alone or with Holly or with friends have been on site and have included Contemporary, Pop Century and Caribbean Beach, I know were all over the map! We plan on trying to keep costs on the small side but have made 4 (ADRs) 1. Sci Fi 2. Grand Floridian Café 3. 1900 Park Fare and a breakfast at the Whispering Canyon Café.

So right now the plan is Wed- Animal Kingdom Thursday- Hollywood Studios Friday- Magic Kingdom Saturday- Epcot Sunday- Spa Day and visiting with family and wrapping it up with a trip to Beaches and Cream for a burger and sundae before departing back home!

But we all know that plans always change and I'm sure they will but that is where a great vacation story is born! 8 days better fly!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter