8 Passenger Limo -- $152 r/t from LAX to Anaheim / Update on Pg. 2

Thanks for the Report!

One less thing to worry about!

Silly question ~ how long of a drive is it from LAX to DL?

TIA

Scratch

Hi Scratch -- It seems it was about 35-40 minutes. We were riding in style...we didn't care how long it took!

OH That's Good!

I like long rides in luxury! Especially since I'm the one that is always doing the Driving!LOL

Thanks!

Scratch

Thanks for posting and glad all went well! We'll be booking him soon!

How was the rest of your trip?

Hotel was disappointing (Hilton Suites), ART shuttle was TERRIBLE, and parks got really crowded on Friday and Saturday...but in spite of it all we had a great time!!!

Glad you had a great time dispite those problems. Your problems are why we decided to stay at a Disney hotel so we won't have to worry about getting around.

calypso*a*go-go said:
Hotel was disappointing (Hilton Suites), ART shuttle was TERRIBLE, and parks got really crowded on Friday and Saturday...but in spite of it all we had a great time!!!

Calypso -

Wish I knew you were staying at the Hilton Suites, I could have warned you a bit about them and the ART lack of transportation services. As a Hilton devotee, I will try and tell people to stay at Hiltons, however I stayed at the Hilton Suites once and didn't like it. I prefer the Anaheim Hilton with a Disney view room of course!

Glad to hear that things went well with Anthony, I think I'll book him again for my trip April 30 - May 8th.

Diane

Wouldn't ya know it - I waited to get your review of the service before booking. Now, I went in to book today and the prices have increased QUITE a bit. The quote I saw for a limo roundtrip from John Wayne to Disney and back was $104. Now it's over $60 more. Guess we're back to Super Shuttle. :(

poohj80 -- PM me if you would like his phone number. Perhaps he can make you a better deal if you call him direct instead of using a booking system that probably has more fingers in the pie. It may not work, but it's worth a shot.

Thanks, I did send him an email quoting the price I had just seen over the weekend so maybe he will still honor it. Since you mentioned him calling right after you made the reservation, I waited until today to book so he could call if necessary. Silly me. I'll keep you posted.

calypso*a*go-go said:
poohj80 -- PM me if you would like his phone number. Perhaps he can make you a better deal if you call him direct instead of using a booking system that probably has more fingers in the pie. It may not work, but it's worth a shot.
Just sent ya a PM. Thanks for the offer!

PJ

Just to give everyone an update, the price calypso found was an introductory price as the driver started his business. His price is still competitive with other limo services but did go up as of April.

I ended up booking Anthony for $242 RT.

Shuttles were going to cost me that much for 6 adults and 2 small children.

Thanks for the great tips, guys. I was pullling my hair out trying to find some decent transportation. :moped:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter