10 Trips in 27 Months! WOO! HOO! COMPLETED 10/2018

Oh it didn't come about. Got our last trip confused with the next :-) We are going in August, not November but we are doing a split stay at BWI (which is also the name of one of our airports) and Beach Club :P

That sounds so fun! I know you all will have a blast! Plus, I bet Casey will LOVE the pool at BC...

Hi everyone!

Well, we leave for Florida in 34 days, and I can hardly wait for our girl's trip to begin! We have a lot planned, and I'm super excited to spend the time with the ladies in my family...We decided that since the plane arrives in St Pete at 9:30 am, that we will head to The Vinoy hotel for a late breakfast. We will most likely sit outside and enjoy the sights and sounds of downtown St Pete. Then, we will make the short drive over to the Don Cesar, which we will call home for the next 3 days...The following Tuesday, we will make the 1 hour+ drive to Orlando. We have 2 Garden rooms booked at the Contemporary. We will start that portion of our trip with brunch at Trattoria al Forna.

In the meantime, we have Ali and Ashley's HS graduation to get through...It's been a joy shopping for grad dresses...:P

Then, we are spending the 5-7 in DISNEY WORLD!!!!!! We are planning on 2 nights at the Contemporary Resort in a garden wing room. We are booking this in October.
Okay, so this was posted back in Sept so I am not sure if this is still going on...but if so, we are there 6/3-6/7 at Wilderness Lodge!

UPDATE:
We leave 4 weeks from today for our girl's trip...
Took the girl's shopping for some summer gear. Ok, I bought some stuff for me too...:P
I even started making a list of which outfits I will be bringing. On some days, I will need multiple outfits. How sad is that?

I am buying the MNNSHP tickets for October's trip later this month. I have to admit, that trip is coming together nicely. I don't think there's anything I will be changing...8-)

How perfect. You must be so proud

I am!!!! Tim applied for the college program 5x's before he was accepted. And, I'm so proud of the fact that he didn't give up and that he's giving 110% to his custodial job (which, let's face it, isn't very glamorous). LOL!

How AWESOME for Tim getting such high praise. Way to go!

Very exciting about your trip. We are now at a countdown of about 8 weeks until our next trip! Can't. Wait.

How AWESOME for Tim getting such high praise. Way to go!

Very exciting about your trip. We are now at a countdown of about 8 weeks until our next trip! Can't. Wait.

Don't you just love the pure joy of counting down for a WDW vacation?

It's always soooooo exciting!

Your trip is sounding wonderful!!!!! I bet you are getting excited about Hawaii too!!!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!

The countdown is now down to 20 days.
Magic Bands arrived Friday.
We booked the limo to and from the airport. (It's picking us up at 3am for our 6am flight, sigh...).>:(

I have my mani and pedi booked for the morning before we leave.
I'm having my hair cut and colored Tuesday.
Joe and I went to Home Depot yesterday to pick out the paint color for the bathroom that he's redoing while we are gone. We also picked out a new light fixture, door hinges, and a fan for the bathroom as well (Joe is going to be VERY busy while the girls are soaking up the Florida sun).:D

BIG DISNEY NEWS!!!!!!
GUESS WHO HAS ANOTHER TRIP PLANNED?????
WE DO!!!!!!

THE DATES: OCTOBER 7-10
WHERE: ALL STAR MOVIES/PREFERRED ROOM/2 DAYS OF TICKETS/DISNEY DINING PLAN
WHO: ME, JOE AND GIA!!!!!

So, we have yet another Disney trip planned...Joe and I arrive in Tampa on October 4th. We will hang with family until the 7th, when we depart for WDW EARLY. We return to Tampa on the 10th and fly back to Chicago on the 11th.

Airfare is booked.
Rental car is booked.
Disney vacation package is booked.

Soooooooo excited!!!!!

I can't book dining until early April, and I'm not sure what parks we will be doing. Actually, I know 1 day will be spent in MK, but not sure about the second park...Right now, thinking Epcot so we can take advantage of Food and Wine Fest or AK, so I can FINALLY see Pandora. Any suggestions????

I'll keep everyone updated...:rainbow:
Ok so besides our June trip overlapping, our October trips are slightly overlapping too, as we leave the 7th! The universe is telling us we need to meet up for at least a photo! :)

STYLE UPDATE:
goods_63_408435
goods_69_405748
goods_68_404700
goods_00_404700

Just ordered these from Uniqlo for my June trip. Obviously, these pics aren't very good, but the dress has teeny tiny hidden Mickeys all over it...The tee has Peter Pan, Wendy, John and Michael on it flying through London (I'm assuming). Tink is on the back...
I have that dress in my cart right now. But I think I’m going to check out Target’s new Love Mickey line before I order as they have a dress I’d like.

Ok so besides our June trip overlapping, our October trips are slightly overlapping too, as we leave the 7th! The universe is telling us we need to meet up for at least a photo! :)

June will be difficult because we are only in WDW for 2 days (with a jam-packed schedule), BUT October would be GREAT!!!!!!!

I have that dress in my cart right now. But I think I’m going to check out Target’s new Love Mickey line before I order as they have a dress I’d like.

This dress is sooooooo cute! It makes me look thinner too, so that's ALWAYS a plus! I didn't know Target has a Disney line. I'm going to check it out right now!!!!

June will be difficult because we are only in WDW for 2 days (with a jam-packed schedule), BUT October would be GREAT!!!!!!!
We will be stopping by the Contemporary on Sunday 6/3 for Top of the World Lounge, so if you guys are around, I'd love to say hi. But I do completely understand if it doesn't work out! Also, we will be at WL so if you hop over for GP, which I realize you may not do as its a girls' trip, we may be there.

Otherwise, yes, maybe we can make it work on the 7th in October. :)

This dress is sooooooo cute! It makes me look thinner too, so that's ALWAYS a plus! I didn't know Target has a Disney line. I'm going to check it out right now!!!!
It's a limited 6 week line (or so I have heard) that released today. But I didn't see it online at all, so I will stop by the store tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter