8 years since my last trip! Just booked!

Natasha&Matt

<font color=royalblue>I fancy Prince Eric<br><font
I used to use this site all the time to plan for my Disney Holidays but life has been busy we tried a few different holidays got married and had our little boy Rex (3) so know we are ready to show him the world!

7 nights All star movies (£1540) Tickets extras 2 Adults 1 Child 14th November flying from Gatwick with TUI
we kept on pricing up 2 weeks and when you add tickets on it wasn't a friendly price haha so we 100% need a fix and thought if we were going to DLP this year we would be paying the same!

Can't wait to show Rex the World! x

Hi Natasha, I remember you and Matt. How lovely that you have a little one now, there's nothing better than sharing that magic with the littles. Have a fabulous trip

Thanks everyone we are so excited!
I blame Timtracker we’ve been watching too many of his vlogs

Can anyone recommend some character meals? X

Does Rex like any character that you would like to meet and could do this at one of the meals?

Otherwise we have enjoyed 1900 Park Fair at the GF for breakfast, Crystal Palace and Tusker House. This year I want to try Garden Grill at Epcot for breakfast as it gets good reviews.

Crystal Palace would be a great one. Tusker House always gets good reviews too, but I would choose 'Ohana over that one, purely for Lilo and Stitch

congrats on booking!!! woo hoo!!!
we had our 3 year old grandson and 2 year old granddaughter this year - along with their parents (our son and daughter in law) and our daughter and son in law....
8 of use all together..
the character meal that was most enjoyed by all was at tusker house in animal kingdom..
the characters are there for all the meals...
we had a character lunch there 4 times (every time we were at AK this past august)..
the kids really enjoyed the characters and you get a lot of interaction with them....
you get mickey (dressed for a safari), Donald, Daisy, and goofy......i think it was just the 4 of them..
we went there the first day of our 3 weeks at WDW, and the 3 year old - when he saw the first character approach (happened to be mickey i think), his eyes quite literally popped out of his head...
they went so wide...he was in total shock..
and then he completely shocked us....he is THE most shy kid ever...but with those characters at tusker house? he got up out of his chair and went over to hug him as he came up to our table..
we all nearly broke down it was so sweet....

Congrats you're gonna have a blast! :) My little boy LOVED the character interactions, we have some great pics of him.

We love Tusker house and Garden grill for character meals, apart from in GG Dale poked my son in the eye and he (ds) had a complete meltdown, Dale felt terrible and kept hugging him)

We have done Chef Mickey's, it was nice but wouldn't go again but I think it's a must do at least once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter