80 Points For Rent OKW After 10/01 $14.75/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Steven but every DVC resort is waitlisted. The only days available are at Saratoga Springs for arrival on the 3rd and departing on the 6th.

Do you still have points available for sale? I am looking for OKW 1 bedroom for Nov 26-29 or Dec 3-5 2019, or any week long period between the dates of Nov 22 and Dec 3.

Do you still have points available for sale? I am looking for OKW 1 bedroom for Nov 26-29 or Dec 3-5 2019, or any week long period between the dates of Nov 22 and Dec 3.
Sorry Jessica there is nothing available at OKW or any of the other DVC resorts for either of those time periods. The only time OKW has availability for your time frame is arrival 11/30 departing 12/02 and that would be 48 points.

Sorry for 1+3 nights.
Here's the breakdown...OKW has 09/2 - 09/04; Saratoga Springs 09/02 - 09/11; Bay Lake 09/02 - 09/05; Animal Kingdom 09/02 - 09/04. All of the rest of the resorts and timeframes are waitlisted. If you are interested in any of these, please start up a private conversation. Thanks and have a magical day.

Paula

Hi there :)
I am still trying to figure out plans with a friend but we are tentatively planning 12/15 to 12/18. Are any studios available for those dates at this time? If so, how many points? Thanks!!

Hi there :)
I am still trying to figure out plans with a friend but we are tentatively planning 12/15 to 12/18. Are any studios available for those dates at this time? If so, how many points? Thanks!!
The only Studios available for that time are Old Key West 40 points; SS standard view 36 and preferred 45; Animal Kingdom Savanah view 48 points; Bay Lake Tower Theme Park view 63 points. Right now I can only book for OKW until the 15th of May when i'm 7 months out to book anywhere. Hope this helps and have a magical day.

Paula

The only Studios available for that time are Old Key West 40 points; SS standard view 36 and preferred 45; Animal Kingdom Savanah view 48 points; Bay Lake Tower Theme Park view 63 points. Right now I can only book for OKW until the 15th of May when i'm 7 months out to book anywhere. Hope this helps and have a magical day.

Paula

Awesome, thank you! I will discuss with my friend and see what we can do. Hopefully these stay available for a couple days. I will reach out again once we confirm our plans and hopefully we can make it work :)
-Jaym

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter