80 Points For Rent OKW After 10/01 $14.75/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpep42

Mouseketeer
I have points for rent for OKW and Vero that can be used 11 months out and all other resorts can be used 7 months out. Right now I am renting after the 1st of October. Please reply or start a conversation if you are interested and have a magical day. Please note that most of October and November are waitlisted.

Last edited:

I may be interested in a studio Anytime in october for a week. Any points left?

I may be interested in a studio Anytime in october for a week. Any points left?
I have the points available but I don't think you'll find availability at any of the DVC's. Saratoga Springs has the best bet with 4 nights in a row. Otherwise you are looking at maybe 1 nites then 1 night somewhere else and another somewhere else. Sorry.

What about a studio Dec 26-Jan 1st? If the full time isn't available either the first 3 or last 3 nights?
I was surprised but Old Key West does have availability for arrival December 26 and departing January 1 for 132 points.

Is there any availability 10/11 for one night? Monorail resorts would be preferred but anything is ok.

Studio, 1Bd or 2Bd options are fine.

Hi...well in checking the only resorts that have any availability on that night is Saratoga Springs and Animal Kingdom..Saratoga has a studio and 1/2 bedrooms available and Animal Kingdom has one bedroom Kidani standard view. Since I looked for you AK has lost the 2 bedroom availability. That's how fast these are going. Hope this helps.

Do you have availability for Old Key West Jan 9-14, 2020? We are looking for 2 studios. We could also do just Jan 10-14.

I'm looking for about 160 points for okw, preferably via transfer to be used in June 2020. Would you be open to transfer?

Do you have availability for Old Key West Jan 9-14, 2020? We are looking for 2 studios. We could also do just Jan 10-14.
Hi...I just checked and I see that there is at least one studio available. I'm on my way to the doctors but when I get back I will check to see how to look for two at a time. Sorry i'm kind of new at this double booking. ttyl

Good morning! I am in desperate need of points for old key west or any hotel that takes DVC points at this point for Me My fiancé and son Aiden who is 11. I need something for May 4th- May 6th. I am praying their is a ability somewhere. We have are plane tickets already and flying out May 4th we are staying at pop century May 6th-9th.

Thank you
Michaela

Good morning! I am in desperate need of points for old key west or any hotel that takes DVC points at this point for Me My fiancé and son Aiden who is 11. I need something for May 4th- May 6th. I am praying their is a ability somewhere. We have are plane tickets already and flying out May 4th we are staying at pop century May 6th-9th.

Thank you
Michaela
I wish I could help you Michaela but I don't have any points available until the 1st of October. Good luck..i hope you find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!