80pts for rent, WLV Boulder Creek 16.00 a point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazz519

DIS Veteran
We have 80 WLV points for rent, for 16.00 a point, Can book 11 months out for BC and any other DVC resort 7 months. Have rented numerous times in the past
Please let me know number of nights, resort and type of room in request..... TIA

I'm not sure if there's anything available but it's worth asking.
Standard Studio for February 6-10 or March 13-16.

What is your use year? Possibly looking to rent 77 points for December 18-23 2020 for a studio. I know it’s a little early to book now.

How many points would I need for either Nov. 1-5 or Nov. or Nov. 8-12 for a studio at CC?

We have 80 WLV points for rent, for 16.00 a point, Can book 11 months out for BC and any other DVC resort 7 months. Have rented numerous times in the past
Please let me know number of nights, resort and type of room in request..... TIA

Hello, I know this request is a little early but I was looking to stay at WLV in a studio from Dec. 5-9, 2020 (4 nights). I believe that it is 61 pts.

Hey I'm chasing the following if you have points available.

- Resort: Boulder Ridge or Copper Creek
- Room Type: Studio
- Check In Date: December 6th
- Check Out Date: December 12th
- Number of Adults: 2
- Number of Children: 2 (ages 11 and 9)

Looking for 77 pts to get a studio at Wilderness lodge!

Check in: Sept 29th
Check out: Oct 4th
2 adults
2 children (5 and 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter