88 days and...

CopasFamily

Mouseketeer
This trip is not long enough to really do a trip report. :( We are actually only spending two nights at SSR. Our first day will be spent at MK and day two at DTD. DH and DD#1 have tickets to attend the Taylor Swift concert the next night, so DD#2 and I will be on our own that night. At the moment, we are planning on taking in Cirque de Soleil: La Nouba while they are at the TSwift concert. SO....This trip isn't long enough, and I never got around to posting a TR last summer, so here are a few photos from nine months ago...

**Click on photos to enlarge.**

The entire group: (back row L to R: Me, DH, Mom, My sister, Dad. Front row L to R: Aria, 2, Mason, 7, Bailey, 7, Shelby, 7, and Braydon, 5.)

My beautiful niece, Bailey, and Sleeping Beauty. I'm not sure which one is more gorgeous...

My DD and her favorite princess moment yet:

My 100% boy's boy nephew, Braydon, sharing a moment with a princess:

Our other DD, Shelby, on Main Street a few moments after rope drop.

And last but not least, Mason, my nephew and the best picture I could find of him with any character. (Unfortunately, as this was the most lackluster character interaction during our entire trip.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter