89 points for transfer or rent SSR $15.00 PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac42503

Earning My Ears
CLOSED ...I have 89 points available for rent or transfer for Feb. 2019 use year. I am selling for $15.00 pp. if you would like me to check availability for any resorts, please let me know what date, what size room and what resort (s) you may be looking for. My home resort is SSR and have transferred points to other DVC members in the past.

Last edited:

I have 89 points available for rent or transfer for Feb. 2019 use year. I am selling for $15.00 pp. if you would like me to check availability for any resorts, please let me know what date, what size room and what resort (s) you may be looking for. My home resort is SSR and have transferred points to other DVC members in the past.

Any AK Jambo value studio availability 8/3-10?

Hi, any availability Polynesian Standard Studio 4 nights, likely 6/26 - 6/30? or a day or two earlier arrival, still for 4 nights. Thanks

Hi, any availability Polynesian Standard Studio 4 nights, likely 6/26 - 6/30? or a day or two earlier arrival, still for 4 nights. Thanks

Good morning,

There is a deluxe studio, standard view for Polynesian for those dates available. It would be 100 points. I can do that if you are interested. Thank you!

I have 89 points available for rent or transfer for Feb. 2019 use year. I am selling for $15.00 pp. if you would like me to check availability for any resorts, please let me know what date, what size room and what resort (s) you may be looking for. My home resort is SSR and have transferred points to other DVC members in the past.
Any availability for this weekend 8th-10th? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!