89 points for transfer or rent SSR $15.00 PP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Anything available the week of 5/14-5/19---I don't need all nights, preferably either 5/16 or 5/18--can add more nights depending on price. Thanks!
Good morning. Only availability right now is 5/14-5/16 at SSR. This is for a studio. I wasn't sure if you needed a different room type. If so, please let me know. Thanks.

Hi,
I am interested in Boardwalk Villas studio with standard view for 3/25-3/28; 2 adults, 3 kids ages 16, 14, 7. I believe it would be 42 points. Website currently shows this available. Thanks for checking!

Good morning. Only availability right now is 5/14-5/16 at SSR. This is for a studio. I wasn't sure if you needed a different room type. If so, please let me know. Thanks.
Thanks for checking! How many points for the night of 5/15? Also-anything available the night of 5/18--any resort (most economical room is preferred).

My fiance and I are are looking for AKL studio standard or value veiw for 9/12-9/19/2019. Just US no kids this trip. Is that possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!