89 points SSR for rent Feb 19 use year. $15.00 PP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member here - our ofmpoints this year and need 1 night at SSR in a standard studio. Night of April 15. I see it’s open as of right now.....

Need the night of May 2 at AKL standard studio 15 points. Would you do a 1 night rental? We are flying in a day early.

I have 89 points available for rent or transfer for February 19 use year. My home resort is SSR. Available for $15.00 PP. I can check availability if you let me know what dates, what resort, what type of room and how many people will be staying. Thank you!
Hi could you tell me if these points are still available? I need to find someone that is willing to transfer points to my account for this use year. We are looking to book at OKW September 21 - 27 and 89 points would be perfect.
This would be the first time ever having points transferred so I am not even sure of how this is done.

Hi could you tell me if these points are still available? I need to find someone that is willing to transfer points to my account for this use year. We are looking to book at OKW September 21 - 27 and 89 points would be perfect.
This would be the first time ever having points transferred so I am not even sure of how this is done.

Hi there. Yes! Points are still available. I can tansfer to you. I have done this in the past and I would just need some basic information to do so. Do you have a Pay Pal account?

Hi there, not sure if you have any points left but if not can you check availability for these dates? We are looking for a studio at either boardwalk, beach club, Polynesian, bay lake or grand Floridian. Looking for a Friday and Saturday night stay this spring. Possible weekends

March 8-10
March 29-31
April 5-7
May 3-5
May 10-12
May 17-19

Hi there. Yes! Points are still available. I can tansfer to you. I have done this in the past and I would just need some basic information to do so. Do you have a Pay Pal account?
Morning - I do not have a PayPal acct. I'm not really sure how this all works but I am really interested in the points and will need your help in walking me through this.

Hi there, Can you check availability for these dates? We are looking for a studio at either boardwalk, beach club, Polynesian, bay lake or grand Floridian. Looking for a Friday and Saturday night stay this spring. 2 adults, 2 children and a baby. Possible weekends

March 8-10

March 29-31

April 5-7

May 3-5

May 10-12

May 17-19

Thanks so much!

Hi there, Can you check availability for these dates? We are looking for a studio at either boardwalk, beach club, Polynesian, bay lake or grand Floridian. Looking for a Friday and Saturday night stay this spring. 2 adults, 2 children and a baby. Possible weekends

March 8-10

March 29-31

April 5-7

May 3-5

May 10-12

May 17-19

Thanks so much!

Hi there,

I don't see any availability for these resorts you are looking at for any of these dates. I only see Saratoga Springs and Old Key West with availability for 5/10-5/13 and 5/17-5/19. Let me know if I can help. Thanks

Morning - I do not have a PayPal acct. I'm not really sure how this all works but I am really interested in the points and will need your help in walking me through this.

In the past, I have accepted payment via Pay Pal. If you do not have a Pay Pal account or don't want to set one up, I can take payment via check. I would transfer the points to your DVC and they would immediately go into your account. at which time would be able to book your stay. Do you have the ability tosend me a private message?

Hi there,

I don't see any availability for these resorts you are looking at for any of these dates. I only see Saratoga Springs and Old Key West with availability for 5/10-5/13 and 5/17-5/19. Let me know if I can help. Thanks

Thanks for checking, figured it was a long shot. How about fall weekends? Studio Friday- Sunday’s in September or October? Boardwalk and Beach club are first choices. Followed by Polynesian or Bay lake? Thanks again! We love the Epcot resorts area

Hi. I am looking for property for 2 people for May 22 - May 26. Is anything available? Thank you!

Good morning,
The only full availability I see is for Saratoga Springs standard room for 60 points and preferred room for 68 points. These are studio rooms. Let me know if I can help. Thanks!

Thanks for checking, figured it was a long shot. How about fall weekends? Studio Friday- Sunday’s in September or October? Boardwalk and Beach club are first choices. Followed by Polynesian or Bay lake? Thanks again! We love the Epcot resorts area

Good morning,
I am not able to book that far out yet. I have to wait until 7 months prior to travel, unless it is my home resort (SSR). If points are still available and you haven't booked yet, I'll be more than happy to help, Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts