8am PPO Breakfast in MK

StarSeven7

DIS Veteran
We have an 8am breakfast booked at the Plaza in Magic Kingdom for our January trip. MK opens at 9am on this day. Will we be allowed to enter earlier than the rest of the crowd being held on Main Street? I know it's said that usually people are allowed into the park at 7:45am and held on Main St. but I think the times we've been there in the past it was more like 8am when we were let in. Is there still a separate line for PPO breakfasts at MK? We've never done a PPO opening breakfast so I'm not sure exactly how it all works! Also, the Plaza opens at 7:45am. I wasn't able to snag an ADR for that early, but anyone think there's a chance that I could get in that early? We'd love to be able to catch the Welcome Show still! Thanks!

We have an 8am breakfast booked at the Plaza in Magic Kingdom for our January trip. MK opens at 9am on this day. Will we be allowed to enter earlier than the rest of the crowd being held on Main Street? I know it's said that usually people are allowed into the park at 7:45am and held on Main St. but I think the times we've been there in the past it was more like 8am when we were let in. Is there still a separate line for PPO breakfasts at MK? We've never done a PPO opening breakfast so I'm not sure exactly how it all works! Also, the Plaza opens at 7:45am. I wasn't able to snag an ADR for that early, but anyone think there's a chance that I could get in that early? We'd love to be able to catch the Welcome Show still! Thanks!

PPO breakfast guests can enter the park at 7:45, you will want to look for the entrance on the left-hand side. The Plaza may seat you earlier than 8:00, but you should be prepared that it may not happen.

This thread might be helpful - https://www.disboards.com/threads/plaza-breakfast-pre-park-opening-adr.3709787/#post-59816562

Thanks, we’ll plan on being able to enter the park at 7:45 then. We’re actually going to eat breakfast, not for any rope dropping advantage, but I’m definitely hoping to be finished by around 8:50 for sure!

I did a PPO at Crystal Palace which is notoriously slow other times of day and we were out in time for the welcome show and saw all of the characters AND ran into friends from home who happened to be seated near us... the kids were playing and it was definitely a leisurely breakfast. I still love the PPO because it takes the meal out of regular park hours. Enjoy!

I did a PPO at Crystal Palace which is notoriously slow other times of day and we were out in time for the welcome show and saw all of the characters AND ran into friends from home who happened to be seated near us... the kids were playing and it was definitely a leisurely breakfast. I still love the PPO because it takes the meal out of regular park hours. Enjoy!
What time was your Crystal Palace reservation? Did they let you in early at all??

We had a PPO for Crystal Palace, 8am on a 9am opening day....BUT before we got to our vacation the hours changed and it was no longer PPO as the park opening hours changed to 8am. Just an FYI. The sign in for PPO was all the way to the left and we got let in the park ahead of the crowd; still had a great breakfast. Have a great trip!

We had a PPO for Crystal Palace, 8am on a 9am opening day....BUT before we got to our vacation the hours changed and it was no longer PPO as the park opening hours changed to 8am. Just an FYI. The sign in for PPO was all the way to the left and we got let in the park ahead of the crowd; still had a great breakfast. Have a great trip!
Thanks! I'm very doubtful that the park opening will change to 8am since it's a Wednesday at the end of January but I will for sure keep an eye on it!

We've never done a PPO at the Plaza, only BOG. We did the mobile ordering and that saved us a bit of time to get to rides and beat the crowds. I would arrive as early as you can since sometimes they let PPO ADRs in earlier and some days they don't. Worst case scenario you wait a bit. But just find the line at the gate for breakfast ADRs and they'll let you in. Enjoy the peacefulness of MK before opening. It's so nice. And do keep an eye out for hours changing. They do change hours when you don't think they would.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts