8th Grade Graduation Congrats to my DS, Matt!!!

KimRaye

DIS Oldtimer and Threadkiller
Wow, can't believe how time has flown by! You've grown into a fine young man, that we all love and are very proud of! Congratulations on this special evening for you and all your classmates! May God continue to Bless you all and be with you as He has so far.

And, although they will probably never see this, A Big Thank You to the teachers, principal & Pastor of Matt's school. May God continue to bless them and their work, each day! I look forward to continuing my years with you as DD comes up 'through the ranks'!

With Love & Gratitude!

Here Here Kim! Wonderful post!

Congratulations Matt! Good luck to you in your high school years!

God Bless you and your family Matt!

Congratulations Matt!;) Lots of luck next year in high school!:)

Congrats.gif

Congratulations, Matt! I wish the best for you as you go on to High School next year. Enjoy your summer!

You're lucky to have a Mom who cares so much for you! Congratulations to you too, KimRaye on this milestone in your journey as a parent! Keep up the good work. :)

Congratulations, Matt, and so nicely said, Kim. I am glad to say I ahve met Matt on several occasions, and such a gentleman always. Hope to see you again in the future, Matt, and again, congratulations and best wishes for your high school years ahead. :sunny:

Congratulations Matt!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Enjoy your high school years because the day will come when you'll want to sit back and remember!!:D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter