Hurricane Hurricane, Stay away. Were going to Disney for 10 more days! 9-6 to 9-16 2018

Jimmy Mouse

My other car is the Monorail
This is a really early pre-trip report but I am too excited! We just got back on 9-18 from the best trip ever! You can view it Here. I'm excited because I just paid off our 2018 trip! 10 full park days thanks to one day of our 2017 tickets being converted to a comp park hopper due to Irma. We booked 9 park hoppers for 2018 and will use our extra on arrival day to add some magic! Contemporary, here we come! (in 10 months lol)

A few updates to our upcoming trip. We decided to upgrade to Atrium Club level at the Contemporary! It will be our first CL stay and I am really excited! (We shortened our trip by 1 day and it only cost us around $600 for the upgrade)

contemporaryhm06.jpg

We will be purchasing the 3 extra FP+ and shows at 90 days out on 6 of our 10 days and now we are trying to decide on ADR's which open up in 9 days. I really hate the fact that I will only be able to see actual park hours for a few of those days. Disney really should bump the park hours up a few weeks so people don't have to guess! Breakfast will be in the Atrium Club Lounge every day. Can't beat included food! Plus it will free up our mornings to grab a bite and get to the parks! We got the Free Dining with our Bounce Back for our other 2 meals. Here are our park days and plans so far...

Sept 6 MK - Dinner at Chef Mickeys
Sept 7 AK - QS Lunch Pizzafari , Dinner at Tiffins, ROL
Sept 8 HS - QS Lunch Woody’s Lunch Box , Dinner at Sci-Fi, Fantasmic
Sept 9 EP - QS Lunch TBD, Dinner at Coral Reef, FEA Desert Party
Sept 10 HS / DS - QS Lunch TBD, Dinner at T-Rex
Sept 11 MK – QS lunch BOG , Dinner Crystal Palace, MNSSHP
Sept 12 AK - QS Lunch Flame Tree, Dinner at Tusker House
Sept 13 EP - QS Lunch F&W , Dinner at Teppan Endo
Sept 14 MK - QS Lunch TBD, Dinner CRT, MNSSHP
Sept 15 HS - QS Lunch TBD, Dinner at 50's Prime Time, Star Wars Dessert party
Sept 16 Departure Day, QS Breakfast at resort.

And .... Not even an hour and we changed it up lol

Hopefully I can get all my ADR's! Plans subject to change :)

Last edited:
Updated a few things. Only doing 1 MNSSHP but adding one night in the new Toy Story club at the Contemporary for the kids so me and the wife can have a relaxing night at the resort. Also tickets for the party purchased!

Final plans? I doubt it lol. But the kids are way too excited about the new Pixar Play Zone at our resort and I finally got the wife to sit down next to me and help finalize our dining plans.

Th 9/6 Arrival day - Lunch at Chef Mickeys to start the vacation! , then off to MK! QS dinner??
Fr 9/7 AK - QS Lunch Pizzafari , Dinner at Tiffins, ROL
Sa 9/8 HS - QS Lunch Woody’s Lunch Box , Dinner at Sci-Fi, Fantasmic
Su 9/9 EP - QS Lunch F&W, Dinner at Coral Reef, FEA Desert Party
Mo 9/10 HS / DS - Lunch Hollywood & Vine, Dinner at T-Rex
Tu 9/11 MK – Lunch CRT, QS Dinner, MNSSHP
We 9/12 AK - Sleep in day, QS lunch TBD, Dinner at Tusker House - Hop to MK for EMH
Th 9/13 EP - QS Lunch F&W , Dinner at Teppan Edo
Fr 9/14 MK - Plaza Lunch, Pixar Zone for the kids, Date night Dinner at California Grill
Sa 9/15 HS - QS Lunch TBD, Dinner at 50's Prime Time, Star Wars Dessert party
Sept 16 Departure Day, QS Breakfast at resort.

Now the countdown to the Theme Park Extra 90 day window .... 84 more days! and 164 days till we leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!