• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

9 days 2 hours dance with me

binky503

Wish I was in DISNEY everyday!
We are gettings so excited. My kids want to pack the luggage and go today. i wish we could... :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I'll dance with ya'! We leave in 9 days too! And we are also headed to OKW!!! We are pretty much packed and have alot of details to take care of before next weekend! Woohoo, Woohoo> :mickeyjum :ccat: :tigger: :sulley: :stitch: :simba: :goofy: :donald: Have fun!

I'll dance with you as work is sending me to LA for a couple of days and I will get to do DL on Mon. :dancer: party: Wow thats 3 days away I'll take what I can get.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: 9 Days to go ~ I'm bouncing off the walls!
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: Give a cheer for DD who will be celebrating her 26th and most magical birthday ever!
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: DH is playing it cool, but he'll be dancing too! :yay: :yay: :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter