9 days left to go and I'm getting burnout

We've been planning our trip for about 8 months. It's just me and DH. I did my research and got a notebook to keep everything in. I bought airline tickets early. I did my ADRs and FP+s on time. I ordered new luggage and a few other things needed (although I seem to keep thinking of things, and a new package arrives in the mail at least once a week). We got our special magic bands and extra luggage tags. I know how to use the "My Disney Experience" app. All my laundry is done, and I am packed except for the stuff I can't pack until the "day of". (DH has his laundry done, but still needs to pack.)

Now I am wiped out. I find that the thing I'm looking forward to the most is lying by the pool at the hotel under an umbrella. Back when I was doing all the planning I was excited, listening to podcasts, coming here to DISboards to get advice. But now, I'm just . . . blah.

Has anyone else experienced this kind of burnout before the actual vacation even begins? What do you do for it? I want to be excited about my vacation again!
I get a little burned out right after the 60 day mark when you reserve your fastpasses but inside two weeks like we are now I'm ready to go!

We're at about 20 days away and I'm burnt out. Some days I don't even want to go and wish we planned a different vacation. I'm sure I'll get back into it when it gets closer but I think my problem now is that the reality is setting in that it's not going to be a relaxing, spur of the moment type of vacation. I knew this going into it but I guess I'm at the point where I'm now second guessing everything I planned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!