9 Months out too early to start planning? NO WAY!

jessg

DIsney we will see you yet again
WELCOME TO MY TRIP REPORT!
Nov/30/2019-Dec/07/2019
All Stars Music 7 Day base tickets

So my dear hubby FINALLY gave me the O.K. to book our stay for our next trip! Super exciting, on this trip we will once again be going with some great people to make a total party of 8!

NOW TO INTRODUCE OUR DINEY GOING POSY ONCE AGAIN!!!

First of course there is me Jessica! 31 mother of 2 and the planner of this whole trip!

Next we have DH Raul ! 31 the best hubby and greatest father in the world!

Third we have DD Tania! 10 Kung Fu fanatic, Lion dance master, trumpet playing musician, and baton twirling sparkler!

The youngest in my group DS Erick! 6 He is definitely one of the most kindest considerate people I know and he definitely takes after his father!

THE REST OF OUR GROUP CONSIST OF DD GOD PARENTS WHO ALSO JUST HAPPEN TO BE DH COUSINS AND THEIR 2 KIDS :smooth:

Y 28 mother of 2 boys and DD God Mother!
F 36 (Y) DH and DD God Father.
J 10 (boy) DD partner in crime and hang out buddy on almost all our vacations!
E 6 (boy) DS Hang out buddy and friend to play with on most of our trips!

HOW WILL WE TRAVEL THIS TIME YOU ASK? WELL NORMALLY WE WOULD FLY BUT THIS TIME MY DH WANTED TO TRY THE SLOW WAY AND DRIVE SO WE WILL BE RENTING A VEHICLE AND LEAVING SUPER EARLY IN THE MORNING NOV 29TH DRIVING TILL SOMEWHERE BETWEEN 5-7 PM SLEEPING OVER NIGHT WHERE EVER WE MAY BE AND THEN FINISHING OUR TRIP THE NEXT MORNING AND HOPEFULLY ARRIVING TO WDW AROUND 12 PM!

SO FAR I DONT HAVE MUCH PLANNED BUT I FIGURED ITS NEVER TOO EARLY TO START!
So we plan on doing a park on arrival day not sure which one but even if its for a few hrs. we figured its be a good idea since we have 7 day base tickets.
I don't know too much about what parks what days we will be doing yet but I do know we will be doing 2 days MK, 2 days AK and I'm stuck on if we should do 2 days HS or 2 days EPCOT. which ever one we don't do 2 days for will obviously be 1 full day so I am kind of leaning toward 2 days EPCOT 1 day HS but you guys can give me your thoughts on that. Or we could possibly ending up adding and 8th day and go on our last day for a couple hrs to which ever one be it EPCOT or HS. Also we plan on rope dropping which ever park on that Wed doing it till around 1 then going over to do an airboat ride that afternoon.

DINING? NO WE ARENT DOING DDP.
We are planning to do 1 character dinner, and we also plan on doing an adults night out at Ohanas and get in room child care (how is it by the way) We have never eaten meals in the park on our previous trip so this time we are planning to possibly try Flame Tree BBQ and possibly San Angelos (my husband saw the pics of the food and said it caught his interest) but we will see. We will be bringing lunch into the parks with us other than that and snacks, water, ect, we also plan to try a few in park snacks depending on if anything looks good. we are THINKING about drinking around the world but only getting 1 drink per couple to share per country as we will be driving and well between 4 adults it could quickly add up and if we decide the expense isn't too much we may take the bus to and from our resort that day. We still have plenty of time to decide on those things and change it around meanwhile.

ANY WAYS STAY TUNED IN AND IF YOU HAVE ANY TIPS, TRICKS, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS EVERYTHING HELPS!!!!

It is never too early to start planning your next WDW Vacation. Planning is part of the fun! :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter