Hello Fellow Disney Cruisers,

My family and I will be on this cruise with a post cruise stay at Aulani. Does anyone know if there will be transportation to Aulani after debarkation? I tried the Disney cruise line and so far there isn't any plans to offer transportation to Aulani but, I was told to check back closer to the cruise date. If anyone has any suggestions that would be great because I heard the taxi service in Honolulu can be pretty expensive.

They haven't confirmed anything, but I called and talked to someone about our reservation and they said they would be surprised if Disney DIDN'T announce transportation options, but that they likely wouldn't do it for a few months.

We will be on this cruise! Originally had an oceanview GTY but were able to snag a GTY verandah when I called with a question. So excited! None of us have ever been to Hawaii and our girls will be 4 and 6 when we travel! This is my 40th birthday present to me and a delayed celebration for me getting my PhD this month! But then also both of my girls have birthdays at the end of March and my husband is in February so birthdays all around!

Can't wait to meet everyone! We will hopefully be staying at Aulani until the 13th, but we can't book that until October.
Lucky you that you were able to get a veranda! We are stuck with a GTY ocean view, however we are planning on Aulani post cruise too

We're in an ocean view studio until the 13th! We seriously considered a 1 Bedroom, but ultimately want to go to Disney sometime late next year too so tried to save points! We also booked both our plane trips. IT'S HAPPENING!!! Now just to lose 200 pounds before then ahaha.

So has anyone started researching excursions at our port stops? What looks good for retirees? I have to get going on my research.

Happy to be joining you. We booked late and got a GTY verandah, and staying at Aulani for a few days afterwards.

When Is / Was the PIF for this cruise. I see that there are several GTY rooms available.

When Is / Was the PIF for this cruise. I see that there are several GTY rooms available.

PIF is 12/31! I'm trying to decide whether to keep this cruise or cancel and book the 5 nt San Diego to Vancouver with a few days prior at Disneyland instead.

Hello Fellow Disney Cruisers,

My family and I will be on this cruise with a post cruise stay at Aulani. Does anyone know if there will be transportation to Aulani after debarkation? I tried the Disney cruise line and so far there isn't any plans to offer transportation to Aulani but, I was told to check back closer to the cruise date. If anyone has any suggestions that would be great because I heard the taxi service in Honolulu can be pretty expensive.

It would be $40 per person for DCL for ground transfer to Aulani after the cruise.

So has anyone started researching excursions at our port stops? What looks good for retirees? I have to get going on my research.
Let me know what you come up with. Not thrilled with DCL's offerings but not finding much from independent tour operators either.

Hi all - Anyone having trouble reserving Palo Brunch? We're platinum and took a look on the second day the booking window was open and it's showing all 5 days are gone.

Hi all - Anyone having trouble reserving Palo Brunch? We're platinum and took a look on the second day the booking window was open and it's showing all 5 days are gone.

i couldn’t believe it! We are platinum too, and I got online early this morning and Palo brunch was all gone as were all the wine tastings and tequila tastings! GRRR...

I think some of the excursions sound neat.

i couldn’t believe it! We are platinum too, and I got online early this morning and Palo brunch was all gone as were all the wine tastings and tequila tastings! GRRR...

I think some of the excursions sound neat.
Hard to believe. Feels like someone is messing with the system. As we understand it, one Palo Brunch reservation per stateroom. With 5 available days you would think there would be plenty of availability for at least all the platinum guests. We'll keep on eye on it. Good luck getting your other activities booked. Hope you get all you're looking for. 🤞

Were there any booking excursions that sold out already? I'm silver so I have a few weeks left before I can pick. Just wanted to know so I could start crossing it off my list.

In addition, which side is better to be on this cruise starboard or port?

Hard to believe. Feels like someone is messing with the system. As we understand it, one Palo Brunch reservation per stateroom. With 5 available days you would think there would be plenty of availability for at least all the platinum guests. We'll keep on eye on it. Good luck getting your other activities booked. Hope you get all you're looking for. 🤞
And I thought it was just me! I PIF this morning and went to try booking brunch, but no luck! Also, Palo dinner was only giving me 8:30 as an available time on the sea days; port days had several times available. I didn't know if something was glitchy since I'm a party of 1.

Ok folks.... we may have some good news on the Palo Brunch availability. DW saw this on her facebook.

FB post: I talked to tech support this morning. There was a problem with the Palo booking app. Tech-support had not even been notified yet. They expect that it may not be resolved until at least Friday or Monday due to the holiday. So just keep checking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter