90 Day Fiancé!

So I'm all caught up on The Other Way, and now I'm watching season 8 of 90 day! I'm very behind...I know...we had Discovery+ for awhile then cancelled it when it was no longer free for us. It was only recently that I found out from a friend Max has all the seasons! So now the binge is back on!

I watched the Single Life and I can’t watch Chantel even when she was on 90 day with Pedro.
Natalie : Wow . I think that she thinks Josh is all into her and she got there and it’s not how she had it in her head.

Veronica: I love Tim and Veronica their friendship and how he has helped raise her daughter. But I think Kimberly’s son isn’t all in it.

Miss Debbie; she cracks me up and I think back in the day she was a trip. And her son is adorable.

I agree with your thoughts on Anali. Watching Sam prepare for his wedding was very troubling. He didn’t seem to know any of the customs or prayers

It’s weird to me that the entire conversion is - You want to be our religion? Repeat after me then poof your a Muslim.
As a Catholic you have to take classes before making the sacraments that you need to be Catholic.
Is it really like that for Muslim conversion or did they skip a lot for TV (drama)?

It’s weird to me that the entire conversion is - You want to be our religion? Repeat after me then poof your a Muslim.
As a Catholic you have to take classes before making the sacraments that you need to be Catholic.
Is it really like that for Muslim conversion or did they skip a lot for TV (drama)?
I don’t know , but interesting point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!