90 Day Fiancé!

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Maybe I'm confusing couples, but are Angela and the younger finance from Nigeria the ones where he'd cleaned out her bank account last season? I think she discovered it when she got back and called him out it, but I don't remember any resolution. Is that part of the "trust" she talks about?

MamaLema

DIS Veteran
Maybe I'm confusing couples, but are Angela and the younger finance from Nigeria the ones where he'd cleaned out her bank account last season? I think she discovered it when she got back and called him out it, but I don't remember any resolution. Is that part of the "trust" she talks about?
Yes it is the same couple. It ended up being a bank error.
The trust issues she’s talking about are his going out when she asks him not to, talking with other women on social media, and I don’t know how to make this Dis friendly.... another woman performed something on him in a club and it wasn’t a song.

usnuzuloose

Loosing Boo Boo
Yes it is the same couple. It ended up being a bank error.
The trust issues she’s talking about are his going out when she asks him not to, talking with other women on social media, and I don’t know how to make this Dis friendly.... another woman performed something on him in a club and it wasn’t a song.
What episode was it that said it was a bank error? So many different spin offs, and more to come..my poor head is spinning.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News