90 Day Fiancé!

I just caught the episode where she is at the airport preparing. Holy cow, so much perfume you could actually see a puddle on her chest
might have jumped in the pool of it.. I wonder what someone else thought when they walked in there.....probably gagging :rotfl2:

Anyone else on the west coast watching tonight? Evelynn makes me ill. I really don't care for her.

Did Jennifer's (Columbian) little girl get out of her car seat cause o thought I saw her lift her back in?
She was never strapped in I noticed that.

Darcy saying she couldn’t stay in the room alone, oh boy and she is so clingy too.. Drinking is going to get her into trouble again. The clothes she wears are so hoochy too. She is pretty needed.

Caesar , the girl is not showing up. I will be surprised. Plus you never put valuables in your suitcase.

Zied and the older lady...they are all the same when they go to another country, I will wear what I want. He was over the top with his friend at the bar he was looking at her tattoos. She sounded like his mother telling him to put his shoes on in the hotel.

The African girl saying he wasn’t her type but white guys from American have money. Red flag there plus she said she doesn’t want to be a mom.

She was never strapped in I noticed that.

Darcy saying she couldn’t stay in the room alone, oh boy and she is so clingy too.. Drinking is going to get her into trouble again. The clothes she wears are so hoochy too. She is pretty needed.

Caesar , the girl is not showing up. I will be surprised. Plus you never put valuables in your suitcase.

Zied and the older lady...they are all the same when they go to another country, I will wear what I want. He was over the top with his friend at the bar he was looking at her tattoos. She sounded like his mother telling him to put his shoes on in the hotel.

The African girl saying he wasn’t her type but white guys from American have money. Red flag there plus she said she doesn’t want to be a mom.
'']

I haven;t watched it yet, still have 15 minutes yet...….

Imho, Darcy again looked desperate. And the new guy said she was so drunk he had to get her to bed... and for that, a bloody nose.. u can’t make this stuff up lol.
And Cesar.. ohhhh that poor guy.. literally and figuratively
And... white Americans have money... no red flag there, Eek!
And then there’s the woman that looks like the young guys mother wearing inappropriate... yes, inappropriate clothing and totally disrespecting the culture. Not agreeing with it, but Every traveler knows that one should Respect the culture of ur travels.

Are you trying to say the entire franchise is scripted?

Absolutely. No way they will let some loose cannons just go off script. A few of them do but they are quickly edited out of the show never to be seen or heard from again. They probably also have some language in their contracts that if they don't follow the script they are not paid.

For those of you that that like Darcy , ignore my next words , haha: I find her to be annoying as heck, good grief get a grip. What a hot mess she is. I feel so sorry for Cesar , how could you spend all that hard earned money on someone that is obviously playing you, so so sad.

Absolutely. No way they will let some loose cannons just go off script. A few of them do but they are quickly edited out of the show never to be seen or heard from again. They probably also have some language in their contracts that if they don't follow the script they are not paid.

If that is true all these people need to be nominated for Emmy awards because they are amazing actors.

Darcy is one big mess! She needs to stop drinking, as she obviously can't handle her liquor. All she does is cry and is so clingy, it is ridiculous

Cesar- I read that this is scripted by both him and "Marie". They knew she was not going meet him and put him on show anyway. Crazy!

Zied is a little intense and his hair always looks greasy. Try some shampoo dude. But as others said, when you go to another country, you have to respect their culture and ways.

Avery is crazy. She going get bored of this lifestyle and then be trapped. Her mom needs to drag her home

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter