90 Day Fiancé!

Also, did anyone watch the Jerry O Show? (It was on for 3 weeks and not carried in my tv market so I watched it on YouTube.) Each week he did a rapid fire recap of 90 day fiancé. He said it is his favorite show. He even had Darcy on the show!

Just watched last night’s episode of 90 day fiancé the other way. Between the bidet demo, picking out the lamb, childbirth with no meds and the fishmarket I’m feeling pretty queasy!

The show is definitely cringe worthy but very entertaining!

I thought Jihoon’s comments about the bidet were hilarious especially the part about his family🤣

I am probably in the minority here, but I actually like Avery's finance/husband. He seems like a genuine guy who is highly amused by the lack of respect that Avery's mother is showing. I know several Muslim men, as well as men from other countries and the Muslim men have always been respectful and not violent/agressive towards women. of course there are the customs they follow, but I've never felt unsafe around my Muslim friends

For some reason (more like I am in a sassy mood) I think I know how Tom hurt his ankle.

I think Darcey was acting like my favorite cartoon, Pepe LePew and Tom was trying to t away from her lol

For some reason (more like I am in a sassy mood) I think I know how Tom hurt his ankle.

I think Darcey was acting like my favorite cartoon, Pepe LePew and Tom was trying to t away from her lol
🤭 don’t even want to imagine...lol

Pillow Talk returns tonight. I wish it wasn’t on so late though. Going to be different with this lot. At least Annie and David are still there.

That was really awkward with the sister. Funny they brought up all her marriages. I forgot she was married 3 times. They just keep bringing up she is still married.

Fidel is really out of line. What messed up thinking. Her dad chose not to show up, that is bad for HIS character

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter