90 Day Fiancé!

Yes Annie and David are my favourite on Pillow talk . So glad they are in there own apartment and getting it together. Always that he was a dead beat depending on his sisters and friends for somewhere to live. Wonder if he is on a diet , he was eating salad .

Glad Kolani’s sister gets along with him now too. They were all pretty chummy and joking in the bed, at one point she was even in the middle .

Debbie and Colt, I did catch the ear thing. Camera went right to it while he was drinking his juice box. I saw spoilers where he lost a lot of weight after Larissa so not sure when these were taped. At least they didn’t put them in a bed together...lol

They all eat a lot while watching.

Darcy - needs major therapy. I dont blame Tom for being upset either. That is so rude being that late.

Cesar - Used to feel sorry til I read about breaking into acting thing and he already knew Maria was breaking up with him. Nice one tear..lol

Zied and Rebekah - Had no idea she was married that many times. How many more times was she going say "I don't know". She was a mess.

Angela and Michael - Yuck. Yuck Yuck. Michael needs to find a better ticket to America and stop with the lies.

Emery and Whats his name - She is so naïve. I feel for her mom. Omar looks and acts all nice, but I feel like it is all an act.

Pillow Talk - Love Annie. I love how much she laughs. Her and husband are so good together. Forget his name.
I enjoy watching Tarik and his brother. They both crack me up. Coltie and his mom gross me out. YUCK
Kalani, her husband and her sister are great as well.
David and Annie, well at leas they now have their own apt. But they live in Arizona, wonder how they ended up there.

Yes Annie and David are my favourite on Pillow talk . So glad they are in there own apartment and getting it together. Always that he was a dead beat depending on his sisters and friends for somewhere to live. Wonder if he is on a diet , he was eating salad .

Glad Kolani’s sister gets along with him now too. They were all pretty chummy and joking in the bed, at one point she was even in the middle .

Debbie and Colt, I did catch the ear thing. Camera went right to it while he was drinking his juice box. I saw spoilers where he lost a lot of weight after Larissa so not sure when these were taped. At least they didn’t put them in a bed together...lol

They all eat a lot while watching.
:scared1: :rotfl2:

It says on the new one tonight Jenny learns shocking news about Sumit, I mean how much more shocking than finding out he was married?

David and Annie, well at leas they now have their own apt. But they live in Arizona, wonder how they ended up there.
He is actually working...has a teaching job and works for an international consulting company.

It says on the new one tonight Jenny learns shocking news about Sumit, I mean how much more shocking than finding out he was married?
He told us at the end not her. So that will be tonight I guess.

I saw the “sneak peek” for next week and Jenny is explaining that a male knocked on her door at her apartment and when she opened the door the male was with Sumit.

I saw the “sneak peek” for next week and Jenny is explaining that a male knocked on her door at her apartment and when she opened the door the male was with Sumit hiDebbie and Colt, I did catch the ear thing. Camera went right to it while he was drinking his juice box. I saw spoilers where he lost a lot of weight after Larissa so not sure when these were taped. At least they didn’t put them in a bed together...lol

Jenny just said he was maybe going to jail

I know Jenny's dd and Dil wanted to get on the next plane and take her back.

Paul actually stepped up when Karine needed him the most.

So Laura has a history of crappy guys.

I have a small history of making bad relationship choices and staying longer than I should, but Jenny, seriously? Leave.leave.leave.

Laura is way to easy on her son. I would tell that ungrateful *ss that he will attend my wedding and he will smile. On a side note I wonder if he has something neurological going on such as an Autism. Either way, she needs to be firmer with him

Thats right. I was blanking on his name. Looks like he has his act together. I am glad they have their own apt now.

Laura is way to easy on her son. I would tell that ungrateful *ss that he will attend my wedding and he will smile. On a side note I wonder if he has something neurological going on such as an Autism. Either way, she needs to be firmer with him
[/QUOTE]

I agree. I do think something is off with him neurologically as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter