90 Day Fiancé!

Benjamin’s storyline doesn’t make sense to me. Akini’s father is the head of the church so shouldn’t he have been more welcoming all this time?
Akini said her father didn’t show up originally because Akini was an embarrassment to the family. Tonight we learned he didn’t show up because he wanted all the elders to meet Benjamin.

Rebekah killed me tonight. She has kept so many things from Zied but she is the one investig

Angela and Micheal are rotating episodes weekly of breaking up and getting back together.

Tom and Jeniffer... honestly I was so distracted by how beautiful Bucaramanga is I was thinking I’d like to visit one day and hardly payed attention to them

Cesar...yawn
Remember churches can be different in countires. Akini's brother is a liar. I hate to say that but…...Their church times can be long compared to here. They preach fire and brimstone which I am used to , as well as calmservices. I know you are having a hard time understanig it. I understand it.

Remember churches can be different in countires. Akini's brother is a liar. I hate to say that but…...

I totally agree with this. I think the brother wants them to jump hoops for him past the point of Benjamin impressing him.
Plus to him it may seem shameful the Akyini is choosing Benjamin, white o ce divorced American guy.

Angela and Michael just please find other people.

Avery's wedding lol.

Whiner, I mean Darcey. You are depressing us.

Zied, has anyone seen him at go to work?

Tim, she wants to make a baby with you so you will bring her to States Mr. Ferarri.

I totally agree with this. I think the brother wants them to jump hoops for him past the point of Benjamin impressing him.
Plus to him it may seem shameful the Akyini is choosing Benjamin, white o ce divorced American guy.

Angela and Michael just please find other people.

Avery's wedding lol.

Whiner, I mean Darcey. You are depressing us.

Zied, has anyone seen him at go to work?

Tim, she wants to make a baby with you so you will bring her to States Mr. Ferarri
I think Benjamin has enough sense about the relationship...

Darcey is wanting to jump into any relationship that may go south

Poor Benjamine, I guess he has never been subjected to a fire and brimstone sermone...

Wow Rebecca married a 23 yr old? That age is like being married to Jay , who we never hear about with Ashley anymore.
I thought cows were pretty tame, but how ever I am praying for a man who got trampled by a cow not steer. and fractured his back in 2 places.....

Darcy and Tom - Thank goodness Tom saw her other side. He needs to run and she is pathetic. Her and her sister are one big disaster together.

Zied and Rebekah- Rebekah, like another poster said, has kept so much from him and is still keeping a secret. Why heck is she investigating him? I mean he an adult and should have a regular paycheck, but maybe in that country getting paid under table is more normal.

Akini and Benjamin - I cant stand her brother. He is making this worse and I think he is one embarrassed not her father. Can't wait to see how he will pay for bride prize

Michael and Angela - Please go your separate ways. If you want a baby, Michael there are so many younger girls who can have babies.

Omar and Avery - Avery is so naïve and I feel for her. She has no idea what she is in store for. Why would one want a life like that, where the man is superior?

Tim and Whats her name - They are not compatible in any way and do not belong together. I honestly dont pay much attention when they are on screen.

Ok, did anyoe catch that Zied said he worked in a restaurant and coffee shop and that is not on the work record.

Is Darcy drunk?

Why has Rebecca not told him yet about her marriage?
f
Here comes the part for Avery, he said that if Avery starts to get angry that he will make her be quiet. Avery is so naieve.

Poor Benjamine now she wants sex?

And Caeser is going to Ukrane?

Ok, so yea Zied may get paid in cash, but if he did illegal stuff I wouldn't be shocked.
Rebecca needs to tell him about still being married.

I can't tell if Darcey is drunk or just a sober histrionic.

Darcy is just a train wreck...Tom...run as fast as you can! I still have my doubts about Tim....what is up with him? He is just so strange about the romance??

I thought that Elizabeth and Andrei were supposed to be part of Pillow Talk...are they still together? Wish there would be an episode showing who actually stayed together and what couples are keput!!

They really find the dumbest of the dumb people for this show, don't they?? I get 95% of the show is producer driven drama, but come on. How desperate are these people?? Tom seems to be way too normal for psycho Darcey. He needs to run away now - call Jesse for advice on how to get away from her.

Avery thinks that Syria is going be a normal life. Idiot.

Rebekah - getting all dramatic about her lesbian relationship, yet still hasn't told him she's still married?? Yeah, ok.

Caesar - Dude - you got cat fished and lost a lot of money - move on.

Ok, so yea Zied may get paid in cash, but if he did illegal stuff I wouldn't be shocked.
Rebecca needs to tell him about still being married.

I can't tell if Darcey is drunk or just a sober histrionic.

She looks drunk. They keep dragging out things to much on this show,
And why is Caeser going back to try and meet maria? Does he know where she lives?

Darcy is just a train wreck...Tom...run as fast as you can! I still have my doubts about Tim....what is up with him? He is just so strange about the romance??

I thought that Elizabeth and Andrei were supposed to be part of Pillow Talk...are they still together? Wish there would be an episode showing who actually stayed together and what couples are keput!!
Well Tim needs a lot of certain type of counseling.

Caeser is a horrible actor and I def believe he's acting. Oh the twins are too much for me to handle. And Debbie and Coltie just plain make my skin crawl, their relationship is so creepy, hanging in pjs on the couch oh my.

Caeser is a horrible actor and I def believe he's acting. Oh the twins are too much for me to handle. And Debbie and Coltie just plain make my skin crawl, their relationship is so creepy, hanging in pjs on the couch oh my.
I’m sure they were told to put pjs on , at least they didn’t put them on a bed. It is called pillow talk.

Yes I don’t believe Caesar story anymore.

Darcy is very desperate, she drank too on Jesse season, he told her she couldn’t drink anymore. Previews next week make her look drunk again.

That was some weird robe Avery had to wear , strangest wedding too. Her mother looked like she was wearing a sheet with a hole for the head. Avery really doesn’t know what she is in for. She is very stubborn on the subject and living there. That isn’t going to fly with her new husband.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter