90 Day Fiancé!

Oh did not know that , but wrong finger to wear it on. to me any way
I recall hearing that Tom bought her the ring BEFORE they met. My money is on the fact that it’s a Wish $5 special. I have an awesome ring from Wish that cost me $2 and I get compliments every time I wear it

I recall hearing that Tom bought her the ring BEFORE they met. My money is on the fact that it’s a Wish $5 special. I have an awesome ring from Wish that cost me $2 and I get compliments every time I wear it
[/QUOTWhat Is thenwebsite? I would like to look that up

Wish.com. It is an interesting site. Lots of um....adult themed items lol, but lots of gadgets and jewelry. Shipping takes weeks as it all comes from China. I’ve ordered many things from them and it’s all decent quality

I think Tom is a manipulative *******. Darcey has her nonsense and would exhaust anyone but I just can't with Tom.

Who tells someone that they were going to propose?

Oh wait! I know! Manipulative *******s do. :moped::bored:

Last edited:

Ok, so I watched the Other Way and Pillow talk.

Pillow Talk: I simply adore Annie. David cracked me up when he was handing her a drink and said Darcey size for the glass lol.

Next week Andrei and Elizabeth!

The 757 guys always crack me up.
Debbie talking about Cookie the cat is a blank lol. And her and Colt having a drinky drink.

Now the Other Way:
Jinhoon, he adorable but is a man child.
Aladin: He actually tried with Liam, who is an horses butt. Perhaps Laura was in relationships with guys and kind of put Liam last, I don't know. But he needs to grow up.
I loved the material Laura was in, except the green near her head and all the good(how can you get your dance on with all that on?)

I felt so bad for Corey. But how does Evalun think he can stay if they don't marry?

Sumit:ugh. I was rotting for them. But the not telling her he was all ready married and okayuy house with her ugh

Last edited:
I have to say overall I was disappointed with last night's episode. Is it just me, or did nothing (other than Jihoon and Deavan getting married) happen? If you you blinked you missed their getting married

I have to say overall I was disappointed with last night's episode. Is it just me, or did nothing (other than Jihoon and Deavan getting married) happen? If you you blinked you missed their getting married
All they had to do was sign a paper, and maybe the courts did not allow the filming

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!