90 Day Fiancé!

What is it about Evelin that has these two men going gaga over her? I don’t get It. Ugh.

The guys like the chase. And what Raul said some episode ago about the one who loves less in the relationship has the most power.

I bet Evelynn set it up to block the ex since she knew Corey would only be there for 3 weeks. I really don't care for her. Most of these women are using the the men for the money.

I figured Aladin was seeing other women. And who is paying for the vissa for Omar? Avery is suerly not working. I have so much to say . My hands are so numb to write.

I wonder also if Aikiny did that on purpose to get out of the marriage. Her dad called her in there to fast. Avery needs to grow up, she needs to get a good spanking. And Omar says he never lies, that is a lie. That really angered me to know end. He sat there and let his own wife to be lie to her mom.

I think Jihoon and Deavan are cute together , they have a lot of problems to get over but they do seem to enjoy one another and are playful together and that makes for a loving relationship . Aladin and Laura was a huge mistake from the get go. Age difference and cultural differences are just to much for this relationship to work. Seems to me she should have done some research on his culture and talked with him more about sex ( not sure I should use that word on a Disney forum so lets just say jiggy jiggy ) on the phone before going there to see if it's something she is willing to commit to, jiggy jiggy is not going to be good when they have been programmed to view it something just to bare children . Jenny wake up Sumit just wanted a visa and to freeload off of someone's dime, I don't believe for a minute he loved her, scammer. Karine and Paul goodness grief how can you have a relationship that works when you have to do most of your conversations though a phone, again I repeat good grief. Tiffany and Ronald best thing that could happen to them both is he gets to come to America for Daniel's sake, poor little boy just wants a dad so bad it breaks my heart to watch him. Corey and Evelin how fast could I drop this B, money hungry user, I can't stand to look at her. Why can't he see what she really is , I have seen far more beautiful gals around couldn't he have found someone in the States he is not that bad of a loser really , please go get your head checked Corey, wake up.

Is Caesar for real sending thousands to Maria or is this all a part of an act? Unbelievable. I used to feel sorry for him, but not anymore.

Is Caesar for real sending thousands to Maria or is this all a part of an act? Unbelievable. I used to feel sorry for him, but not anymore.
Who knows but if that is acting that is not real, hopefully a man is not that niaeve. sp?

I'm so annoyed at the Ceasar/Maria act. I have little sympathy for Avery. She knew about the travel ban before marrying her husband. She could've ended that relationship before it went anywhere. Of course there was little chance of a waiver.

Reactions: NAB
I'm so annoyed at the Ceasar/Maria act. I have little sympathy for Avery. She knew about the travel ban before marrying her husband. She could've ended that relationship before it went anywhere. Of course there was little chance of a waiver.
Yeah he didn’t have enough funds for her ticket but now is sending her 2 -3 thousand dollars.

So agree with Avery too. She is so young too, love of my life but I only met in person.

Angela lies to Michael’s mother. Well I guess she can get a suragate. Really don’t think they will make it anyway, they are just using each other. Michael did look happy at his party though.

Rececca and Zied I can see him for giving her too. He let a lot slide already.

Not sure why Ben didn’t ask the price, he well be paying forever. I can see Akinini’s point about Ben not telling his family but I would probably wait too and tell them face to face.

No words for Tim. Something I’d definitely off with him. Lots of excuses there. If she is still getting engaged she just wants to come here.

Darcey is still pushy. I knew that was not going to be a ring. What good is a key to his house when she is going home. I guess it is a trust thing may.

Preview for their tell all , Darcey has platinum hair And finds out Tom was engaged 2 time before ...lol interesting. Angela fighting nothing new there. Hope it is better than the 90 Days the other way’s Tell All.

Yeah he didn’t have enough funds for her ticket but now is sending her 2 -3 thousand dollars.

So agree with Avery too. She is so young too, love of my life but I only met in person.

Angela lies to Michael’s mother. Well I guess she can get a suragate. Really don’t think they will make it anyway, they are just using each other. Michael did look happy at his party though.

Rececca and Zied I can see him for giving her too. He let a lot slide already.

Not sure why Ben didn’t ask the price, he well be paying forever. I can see Akinini’s point about Ben not telling his family but I would probably wait too and tell them face to face.

No words for Tim. Something I’d definitely off with him. Lots of excuses there. If she is still getting engaged she just wants to come here.

Darcey is still pushy. I knew that was not going to be a ring. What good is a key to his house when she is going home. I guess it is a trust thing may.

Preview for their tell all , Darcey has platinum hair And finds out Tom was engaged 2 time before ...lol interesting. Angela fighting nothing new there. Hope it is better than the 90 Days the other way’s Tell All.
I think that Caesar is just a dumb stubborn fool. They say, "You can't fix stupid." Whatever with him.

Avery is just an immature rebellious child who will end up getting really hurt over this impossible situation.

Angela is human garbage. Don't really care.

Rebecca should have been up front before she travelled and told him that she was legally separated, filed for divorce, and that it could take a while before the divorce was final. With that information, she could have asked him if he still wanted her to come to him.

Ben is an idiot being taken advantage of by Akinyi and her family. He should at the very least researched the culture to get a ballpark figure of the bride price. He was ill-prepared for everything. I predict much disappointment and pain for him, not to mention much loss of money.

I'm sure Jennifer is using Tim to get to America. If nothing else, they can hang out as girlfriends, get mani-pedis, and have shopping sprees. Who knows? She might even become besties with Veronica. Once she is here, she can find herself a real man to love.

Darcey is a wounded bird who needs to heal herself before she will ever find real love. Tom is not her savior, nor is any man. She needs to see a counselor and deal with all of her issues first. Nobody will make her truly happy until she can be happy in her own skin.

Pillow Talk makes all of this nonsense entertaining. I miss all of those couples. It's nice to see them again and watch them laugh at these fools.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter