90 Day Fiancé!

My take fwiw. Jennifer is totally skeeved out by Tim but sees him as a meal ticket. Angela needs to **** and just go home. Akiny and her entire family are just using that poor sap. (But he allows it). Darcy still needy and Tom toys with her emotions. I think Rebecca and Ziad have the best shot. And no comment on Caesar because it’s so fake

See I don't care for Rebecca and Zied since he constantly lies to her about money and even takes hers to buy things for her. Although she truly did not need to tell him about her divorce not being finalized imo.

I actually like Tom and Darcy but I feel like all their good moments are ignored for dramatic purposes.

Avery is really an immature child, pissy because things are not going her way, if you would have done 5 minutes of research you would have known he couldn't come to America.
Crying saying she doesn't want him there in Syria when all season she was talking about going to live in Syria like it was fine and no big deal. What changed?

Akiniyi and her family are taking him for a ride because they think he is a rich American with endless funds. He is going to learn the hard way.

Rebecca and Zied, he will forgive her, because he wants his ticket to America. You should know she's a liar from the get-go with her fake pictures of herself she sent to you.

Angela should consider wearing the hat all the time and covering her head as much as possible, maybe some tape on her mouth too.

OMG The key in the ring box, Can you just see the producers telling Tom, "yes, here is America women love the house key presented in the ring box, its all the rage!"

And what the heck with Jessie at the reunion???? Anything to be on TV.

Last edited:
Ben is a fool for not asking how much more he actually owes total. Does he really need to continue paying for the rest of his life? What happens if he stops paying when he returns to the US?

My daughter was at our house for vacation and started to watch some of the episodes...even went back on her phone to look at Azan and his girlfriend (I forget her name!)--her first comment about Tom and his sister is that there is no way that they are related since their accents are just so different! She was just amazed at the stupidity of these people! And her comment about Zied....his hair is a greasy mess and he has a pot belly...what does she see in him!!

My daughter was at our house for vacation and started to watch some of the episodes...even went back on her phone to look at Azan and his girlfriend (I forget her name!)--her first comment about Tom and his sister is that there is no way that they are related since their accents are just so different! She was just amazed at the stupidity of these people! And her comment about Zied....his hair is a greasy mess and he has a pot belly...what does she see in him!!
Her name is Nicole

I could swear when Akinyi and was talking to Ben after their marriage and he said he hadn't told his family, she said something to the effect of: I don't even get along with my parents and they know.
Was I hearing things??

I could swear when Akinyi and was talking to Ben after their marriage and he said he hadn't told his family, she said something to the effect of: I don't even get along with my parents and they know.
Was I hearing things??
Hmmm....I dont know, I would have to listen closely

Was I hearing things??
Yep, she sure did say that....

Currently watching the Tell-all. Found it strange when the host said something to Corey about trusting Evelyn and she kind of rolled her eyes upward (which normally means someone is hiding something)

Currently watching the Tell-all. Found it strange when the host said something to Corey about trusting Evelyn and she kind of rolled her eyes upward (which normally means someone is hiding something)
She knew when he returned that he would be gone soon, so she can have who she wants.....

So he was having relations with the first wife and Jenny,,,,,,

Yea, he hesitated when asked,lol. But he said no and Jenny bless her heart believed him. I didn't see the part that the previews showed of her breaking down etc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter