90 Day Fiancé!

Ok, who throw petals on floor at airport?

the guy with 20 year old, she cant drink yet.

I see this season falling apart.

And since when are you allowed to open champagne at the airport.

The guy from Turkey won't stay

Did you notice, when guy was talking about her, he said she was 20. But then when she was speaking to camera later on, she said she was 23. SO which is it? hmmm

This season is a huge mess!!

The only one I like is Murcel, but with him being afraid to tell his parents about kids, I dont see that working either.

Did anyone watch last night?

Anny is a little snotty, but forget guys name is a real Jerk with how he talks to her

The 40ish year old and 23 year old girl grosses me out. Every time they are on camera, I cringe. THey look like Father and Daughter.

I do like Mursel, but not going work. You can't be in a relationship with a person, where you have to hide their kids until your parents die. Insane.

I am watching last nights episode and Murcel is here for a free vacation and free nookie and that's it.
Keeping children a secret for 10 years??? They will be grown men in 10 years. He is not well.

The girl not wanting the used clothes, what was she wearing? She's looking for designer clothing and is wearing an outfit with her bra sticking out???? The man has expenses, there again, another one who thinks all Americans have unlimited funds. She is going to leave, she won't like being the babysitter and housekeeper.
He was really all up in her grill while she was looking for the clothes, that was all production, no man does that.

I really doubt the 23 year old is that old, she looks 12. I cringe every time I see them kiss.

The DR woman annoys me, the trashy outfit she wears but she wants gucci and chanel? She claims to be all about family but she's very shallow so far.

Anny? The CT girl with the SA fiance, I just don't understand how the relationship continued when they're so different. She needs a Stock Market guy or financial adviser with how driven she is.

$4,000 for the ugliest necklace I have ever seen! Those are colored stones not diamonds and they're small.
He got ripped off.......

I find myself constantly talking to the TV while I watch this show, my grandson is asleep and no one else is home. I need someone to sit next to me so I don't sound nuts!

Last edited:

The preview for next week shows that Robert actually has 5 kids with 4 different women. No wonder he took Anny to the thrift shop.

Murcel seems kind of off to me. It’s not the language barrier. He seems disconnected or something. What will his family say in 10 years when he suddenly announces Anna had 3 kids all along? Also people say Anna’s oldest is rude but I feel like he’s been through a lot and is tired of his mom’s crap.

The guy who lives in the woods. They met through friends and she is educated with a job. I was rooting for them until he started talking about debt. It seems like it’s a lot.

Julianna and Michael... yuck! I watch their scenes because Michael’s kids are so mature and say the cutest things. I also like his ex-wife.

Sasha and Emily are both horrible and deserve each other.

The CT girl with the SA fiance, I just don't understand how the relationship continued when they're so different. She needs a Stock Market guy or financial adviser with how driven she is.

Yeah, she's so "driven" she lives in Cheryl's She Shed in her mom's back yard. LOL The guy had it exactly right - she just has this story in her head and he is there to fill a character role.

The preview for next week shows that Robert actually has 5 kids with 4 different women. No wonder he took Anny to the thrift shop.

Murcel seems kind of off to me. It’s not the language barrier. He seems disconnected or something. What will his family say in 10 years when he suddenly announces Anna had 3 kids all along? Also people say Anna’s oldest is rude but I feel like he’s been through a lot and is tired of his mom’s crap.

The guy who lives in the woods. They met through friends and she is educated with a job. I was rooting for them until he started talking about debt. It seems like it’s a lot.

Julianna and Michael... yuck! I watch their scenes because Michael’s kids are so mature and say the cutest things. I also like his ex-wife.

Holy cow! She is there for the Green Card and will then leave him and go down to Miami. How in the world could he afford the Visa?
I wonder if they are even on the K-1 Visa, maybe she just came in for a visit.

Anny chose the wrong guy to take advantage of as evidenced by the thrift store visit and his unwillingness to drive a few hours south to Miami for a wedding.

Right off the bat, Murcel struck me as someone who might have some sort of impairment. There's no hope for those two.

The guy with the 27 acres of tree farm should sell off some of his land and get out of debt.

Julianna is my daughter's age, but she isn't as sophisticated as my daughter and her friends. Even though my daughter is mature, I still couldn't see her with someone Michael's age. Julianna acts so young and looks like a teenager. Watching them together makes me sick. His son and daughter seem to like her for very different reasons...I could see the son developing a crush very easily.

I have nothing against Sasha and Emily. I cringed watching the birth. I had an emergency C-section, so I was quickly brought back to that day. The difference is that I was in a beautiful, state-of-the-art hospital in the US.

I really don't think Julianna is 23, honestly she barely looks 18.
Then I scratched my head because they said she had many stamps in her passport. She was saying how poor she was and how hard her life has been. So what the officials have said could be true. Where would she get money to travel so frequently???

Did anyone watch last night?

Anny is a little snotty, but forget guys name is a real Jerk with how he talks to her

The 40ish year old and 23 year old girl grosses me out. Every time they are on camera, I cringe. THey look like Father and Daughter.

I do like Mursel, but not going work. You can't be in a relationship with a person, where you have to hide their kids until your parents die. Insane.

:scared1: Shades of Flowers in the Attic!!!

I really don't think Julianna is 23, honestly she barely looks 18.
Then I scratched my head because they said she had many stamps in her passport. She was saying how poor she was and how hard her life has been. So what the officials have said could be true. Where would she get money to travel so frequently???

She was hired to attend parties in foreign countries as a "model". My guess is she worked the Middle East or something as "entertainment" for wealthy men. *wink wink*

I agree. There is something about him that is putting me off.

i dunno-something seems off about this guy and his wealth claims. he talks about all the money he has but he picks the girl up at the airport in a tacky party hummer limo w/ what looks like a grocery store bouquet of flowers. his partially packed apartment (townhouse?) is littered with cheap junk and the boxes that were being filled looked like they were freebies from the grocery store. i'm not knocking watching your dollars but the small details of his life don't seem to match the way he's portraying himself.

i dunno-something seems off about this guy and his wealth claims. he talks about all the money he has but he picks the girl up at the airport in a tacky party hummer limo w/ what looks like a grocery store bouquet of flowers. his partially packed apartment (townhouse?) is littered with cheap junk and the boxes that were being filled looked like they were freebies from the grocery store. i'm not knocking watching your dollars but the small details of his life don't seem to match the way he's portraying himself.

Between giving his little girlfriend unlimited funds, paying for his wife & kids lifestyles etc.,he is most likely broke.
Buying that stupid $4,000 necklace, because he wanted to look like a sugar daddy on TV was ridiculous.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!