90 Day Fiancé!

Between giving his little girlfriend unlimited funds, paying for his wife & kids lifestyles etc.,he is most likely broke.
Buying that stupid $4,000 necklace, because he wanted to look like a sugar daddy on TV was ridiculous.

Also that stupid Hummer limo, geesh pretty tacky for someone that is supposedly wealthy. He is a grand stander that's for sure.. I am unimpressed. The entire cast is underwhelming.

They mention Loren and Alexi baby too. Only got to see Pillow talk .will have to go back and see the rest when I get home.

Can’t believe all the baby talk when you really don’t know them.

I don't care about what she does for a living, but her asking her if she was on bc was rude..

i agree it was rude. that said-i have to wonder if w/ him having 5 kids from 4 different women and his only job being as an uber driver if grandma and grandpa aren't helping out financially for bryson and if she's concerned that yet another potential baby/baby mama will impact on bryson's needs being met.

i agree it was rude. that said-i have to wonder if w/ him having 5 kids from 4 different women and his only job being as an uber driver if grandma and grandpa aren't helping out financially for bryson and if she's concerned that yet another potential baby/baby mama will impact on bryson's needs being met.

Possibly, but her daughter should be helping with him ffinancially.that little boy s is adorable.i also wonder if the bio mom talks to her mom or did she just totally leave everything.

I think the conversation between Anny and the Grandmother was heavily edited.
We all know how the producers on these shows manipulate things. The Grandmother asking to speak to her alone was all production.
Maybe that question was asked in regard to all the babies he has made already.
Anny is such a sourpuss, omg she is always angry and that hair flip she does is so annoying. They do not look like a new couple in love that's for sure.

The "shed" couple are never going to make it! He does not look like a man willing to put up with her bossiness.

I think the conversation between Anny and the Grandmother was heavily edited.
We all know how the producers on these shows manipulate things. The Grandmother asking to speak to her alone was all production.
Maybe that question was asked in regard to all the babies he has made already.
Anny is such a sourpuss, omg she is always angry and that hair flip she does is so annoying. They do not look like a new couple in love that's for sure.

The "shed" couple are never going to make it! He does not look like a man willing to put up with her bossiness.

Totally agree she is a control freak and to be honest that shed doesnt look like she did anything before he arrived.

The guy from California and the girl from Finland... she does not seem interested in him in the slightest. I think she was looking for guys who lived near her sister. Her face is so full of fillers and looks so tight it could pop lol.

She and her sister are both kinda creepy.
She will be living with her sister within a month.
Living in Moms house will not be a good fit! Momma Gonna see right thru her game.

In the preview for next week’s episode, we see Angela and Michael. They’re back!! 🤪
Yes I think her Botox did wonders for her...lol

Can’t believe the one girl is going to Costa Rica and leaving the guy there in the shed. She is so controlling.

The Russian girl too is seeing how this guy was a mistake. He even said after his other wife’s had kids they changed.

Bee lady too is in a weird relationship, and we saw last night he knows what he is doing not answering her. Next week at the wedding should be interesting. The guys were dressed she was not.

The new guy with the Finland girl. He didn’t know she doesn’t drink or talk while eating? She just wants to be here with the sister.

The old guy and young girl. Was happy to see she didn’t have a big fit about getting the $14,000. Ugly couch.

The guy with the sour puss girl , don’t think they will make it either. Hope she doesn’t get pregnant giving him baby number 6. Poor trainer at the gym to listen to them.

Ukraine lady and wanting a baby, she only left her husband because he didn’t want kids. I think she still loves him. Wait until she see the debt he is in. She is controlling to , that little run thing was scary.

Pillow Talk was funny after this episode. Wish it would come on at 10 instead of 11 though.

So Michael still thinks the daughter will give up an egg...ok Angela in the white dress...just no. I know it’s his first wedding but there are other dresses she could choose.

Young model girl with old guy was married before...and they don’t want to show a lavish wedding. That was a surprise. Now on to the pre up , don’t blame him there.

Ukraine girl , why doesn’t she stay with her sister? I don’t think he would have anything set up for even though he said she came early. He doesn’t seem to be a doer.

Just like the Sasha guy having to say a month alone with her mother because she will be gone a month. These are strangers to them. Mother sounds like she will bossy as her daughter.

Russian guy coming to America, he did nothing including getting ready to go. The previews show he just wants to spend time at the gym ,just like home. This isn’t going to go will. That baby looked huge...a work out alone to carry him. Didn’t like him telling her to get back in shape either.

The bee keepers. I think any guy she brings home will not be good enough. They have had their mom for themselves a long time. The youngest doesn’t seem to have a problem with him. It sounded like he was afraid of him going anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter