90 Day Fiancé!

Colt spool wanted to hook up with Larissa in New York when he said he hoped she's there.

Nicole is a loon...everyone's faces when she was talking about her daughter's personality...they looked like they wanted her to shut up.

Anyone watching the other way? What about Jenny crying about what the lawyer said...i mean wouldn'tyou research marriage laws before you go to another country to marry someone?

I have to catch up lol..

Sumit is adorable.

The blonde who married the guy living in Qatar, she is about to show him stuff lol.

Equador: Dude, there isn't a chick file a there you gotta kill your own stuff

I read on a blog, that EVENlin and and her boyfriend have already been together 5 years, so its not a new relationship. He has spent $40,000 on her which included some kind of bar they are going to run for their livelihood there.
The blonde who went to Qatar, is gross, she flew for 2 days had the same clothes on when she was in the apt. with him saying she was ready for....... you know. Gross she needed to be boiled blahhhh airplane soil all over her. When he took off her boot, I wanted to vomit.

I am watching 90 days other way too. I don't get the relationship between Jenny and Sumit, is that his name? She has to about 25 years older than him. Maybe it is a fetish of his? He seems like such a nice guy

The other blonde, don't know her name, she grosses me out. Again, I don't get that one either.

I agree about girl in Ecuador. She is a total B and treats him like crap

I tried to multi quote, but it didn't work. I also get weird vibes off of Colt. He definitely has serial killer, lock girls in his basement, written all over his face.

What about Paul and Karine from 90 days other way? He is so out of his mind.

I am watching 90 days other way too. I don't get the relationship between Jenny and Sumit, is that his name? She has to about 25 years older than him. Maybe it is a fetish of his? He seems like such a nice guy

The other blonde, don't know her name, she grosses me out. Again, I don't get that one either.

I’m not sure if Jenny catfished him but he did her with a model type picture. They talked for a long time than he confused to her and sent a real picture , she thought he was cute. So they continued. The older ladies on this show do have nice pictures but when they met they look old.

I saw the older blonde from last season is coming back , she looks like the one on this one that just wants to go to bed with the guy.

Yeah Paul is very strange. But there are babies born out of these relationships.

Want to see what Russ and Pao say at the Tell All, surprised they didn’t have the baby with them the other couple bring theirs.

I’m not sure if Jenny catfished him but he did her with a model type picture. They talked for a long time than he confused to her and sent a real picture , she thought he was cute. So they continued. The older ladies on this show do have nice pictures but when they met they look old.

I saw the older blonde from last season is coming back , she looks like the one on this one that just wants to go to bed with the guy.

Yeah Paul is very strange. But there are babies born out of these relationships.

Want to see what Russ and Pao say at the Tell All, surprised they didn’t have the baby with them the other couple bring theirs.

Oh I didn't realize he did that to her. Must have missed it. You are right, the ladies did look nicer in pictures, guess they used filters.

Oh really? Yeah, she was definitely horny.

It so strange, how he just runs off when something upsets him. Very childish and strange. Those poor babies.

I watched part one of Tell All. Looking forward to seeing part 2. I didn't realize the others had their babies with them.

What does everyone think of Andre? He is delusional. He needs to suck it up and take help. He needs money to support that baby.

Andre is totally delusional. Let’s s move out of a free house and then have her father pay for that too. Libby is like Russ just agree with everything. Andre and Libby were the ones to bring the baby to tell all.

I agree Colt is very strange , he acted up at the last Tell All with Larissa. But this time Chantel did go after him . He does have a weird relationship with his mother that’s for sure.

The commercial for the next season of before the 90 days it looks like Darcy is giving it another shot.

Yes, anything to stay on TV. This guy is from the UK and she has known him for awhile, before she knew Jesse.
They had a show on last week about her and Jesse, OMG she looks like a completely different person now. She re-did everything on herself, she looks good though.
That other nasty one, Angela is back still trying to own Michael, she is gross, he is using her (as usual).
But she has a daughter that was recently sent to prison for having "relations" with a minor. She should worry about her poor grandchildren.

Larissa boo thing: I think he is trying to hard to act straight.

Colt : I honestly and without snark do think he would be most likely to be a serial killer or a guy who keeps a girl captive. Not many people weird me out, but he does
YESSSS! I also that vibe as well with Larissa’s new boyfriend. And Coltie and Deb are in a league all their own, that relationship is bizarre to say the least!

Can we talk about Andre?! He needs to get checked...he is SO disrespectful to Libby’s family when they are supporting him and his wife and daughter! Then he wants 15k to get married in Maldova...dude, who’s paying for that?! He gets me so mad 😡

Can we talk about Andre?! He needs to get checked...he is SO disrespectful to Libby’s family when they are supporting him and his wife and daughter! Then he wants 15k to get married in Maldova...dude, who’s paying for that?! He gets me so mad 😡

He wants what he wants, he puts on the act of being too proud to take anything, but when he wants $$ he tells Libby, "just do it" He knows she goes to the father for the money. Does he think we have money trees in America??
Then he acts annoyed when she gets the money from Daddy.

Jenny is 60 and Sumit is 30 or 31. He is sweet, but the whole thing is just too complicated. I don’t understand it.

The other older blond woman is gross. Ugh! Doesn’t she ask herself why a fit, handsome 29 year old guy is interested in her? Seriously?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!