90 Day Fiancé!

Jenny is 60 and Sumit is 30 or 31. He is sweet, but the whole thing is just too complicated. I don’t understand it.

The other older blond woman is gross. Ugh! Doesn’t she ask herself why a fit, handsome 29 year old guy is interested in her? Seriously?

Like others have said, they put these filters on their phones to smooth skin and minimize "other areas".
Did you hear this Qatar guy tell her she got round, bigger??

Like others have said, they put these filters on their phones to smooth skin and minimize "other areas".
Did you hear this Qatar guy tell her she got round, bigger??

Yes, he mentioned that she had gained some weight. The whole concept is bizarre to me.

I watched. Maybe Russ could be home more to help Pao if he took that job offer in Oklahoma. They both seem very unhappy. Nicole needs to wake up. Jay is very immature and Ashley was delusional to think that age difference wasn’t going to matter. Andrei needs to get a full time job. Period. Coltee and Larissa are better apart. They both have serious issues.

That Tell All was all over the place. They said it was 7:30 am when they got there and they left when it was dark. Long day.

Paola was all about herself again, quit your job to help with the baby, last time we saw her he couldn’t do anything right with him. Don’t think that changed. He is in the oil business so he well have to travel . Maybe she should have let him take that job in Oklahoma. Then Patti could help and give her a break.

I’m glad they showed how Larissa ‘s trial went but that was back in January, who knows where any of the are now. Last I heard or saw as a spoiler was I.C.E. had Jay. Larissa lives in L.A so not sure if she has the boyfriend anymore. Oh and Colt lost a lot of weight and has another foreign girlfriend.

All the couples were not really happy. Nicole she is delusional .

Last edited:
That Tell All was all over the place. They said it was 7:30 am when they got there and they left when it was dark. Long day.

Paola was all about herself again, quit your job to help with the baby, last time we saw her he couldn’t do anything right with him. Don’t think that changed. He is in the oil business so he well have to travel . Maybe she should have let him take that job in Oklahoma. Then Patti could help and give her a break.

I’m glad they showed how Larissa ‘s trial went but that was back in January, who knows where any of the are now. Last I heard or saw as a spoiler was I.C.E. had Jay. Larissa lives in L.A so not sure if she has the boyfriend anymore. Oh and Colt last a lot of weight and has another foreign girlfriend.

All the couples were not really happy. Nicole she is delusional .

Quit his job to help with the baby??? What is that? She is lucky to be home with him, if Daddy stays home too how will you live??? What is wrong with people? Is her fairy godmother going to provide funds for them to live on??
Geesh, some people. Get back to Reality, Paola.

Who watched the second part of the Tell All?

I did, and I agree it was all over the place. There wasn't really anything to tell us. I was hoping for an update at the end since this was taped some time in May. Who is still married, who isn't, who got a job? So many unanswered questions.

I tell you what, I cringe every time I watch these shows especially 90 days the other way. I just can't believe how dumb some of these people are to leave the comfort of the United States and give up everything to move to some Third World countries for these people they met online. I just can't even. When my wife and I watch we just scoff, laugh, sigh and cuss at the stupidity of some of these people.

Evelyn is a witch. She looks at Cody with such utter contempt. She doesn't even like him, much less love him. Sad that he thinks so lowly of himself to put up with such treatment.

He sold everything he owns and gave her his life's savings for that bar..... I can't. What in the world was he thinking?
$40,000 poof gone.

He sold everything he owns and gave her his life's savings for that bar..... I can't. What in the world was he thinking?
$40,000 poof gone.

The last few times they’ve show this couple, I’ve been skipping over some parts. I just can’t watch Corey ruin his life and be so oblivious to it.

Did anyone watch Sunday, the new season of Before the 90 Days : 90 Day Fiance?

Omg, Cesar needs to wake up. Can someone really be that dumb? I swear when he talks to "Her" on the phone, it is a computer? Her voice sounds like a robot.

I just love what a train wreck this show is.
😂

Omg, Cesar needs to wake up. Can someone really be that dumb? I swear when he talks to "Her" on the phone, it is a computer? Her voice sounds like a robot.

😂

Have it on the DVR, can't wait to watch
Its sad how gullible people can be sometimes. I wonder how much money he has sent the "robot"............

😂
I watched these couples for the first time last night. I feel so badly for him. You are 1000% correct. But to me, every I don’t see any of these couples lasting

😂

When the producer asked...has she ever said your name in the videos? The look on his face...i honestly feel bad for this guy and am not sure if he is all there cognitively.

I think they are revamping stories different people.

The sport car guy dating a Columbia girl , Will he be a Russ since she models too.

The young girl who wants to marry a guy in a war zone another Nicole

The older lady using filters so she looks younger. And is still married to husband # 3 that is also a foreigner.

Poor Caesar , I wish he would listen to his friends.

Stacy again, the previews show her new man saying she is a lot says it all. Plus she was talking to him while dating Jessy . Not to say he was a winner either.

These people are so desperate.

I think they are revamping stories different people.

The sport car guy dating a Columbia girl , Will he be a Russ since she models too.

The young girl who wants to marry a guy in a war zone another Nicole

The older lady using filters so she looks younger. And is still married to husband # 3 that is also a foreigner.

Poor Caesar , I wish he would listen to his friends.

Stacy again, the previews show her new man saying she is a lot says it all. Plus she was talking to him while dating Jessy . Not to say he was a winner either.

These people are so desperate.

Darcy (Stacy is the sister) just wants to be on TV........ She knew him before Jessie I **Think.
I need these filters on my phone!!!!

Sports car guy: I have to give him props because the 12 year old isn't his, but he is still very much in her life.

The young lady who wants to move to Syria, have fun with that cause that is cray cray.

Darcy, Ilike her and her sister on pillow talk, she needs to just stay on that. I saw the Jesse thing that didn't turn out good.

The PI wants to repeat history.

Cesar: My heart is all ready breaking for him.

Cesar reminds me of a friends son, he fell hard for a girl 30 years ago and she broke his heart bad.
Then his parents divorced and he just kinda went off the deep end. I don't really know what his diagnosis is, but he is just "different"now.
But this same girl started talking to him again a couple years ago, and he was so happy. BUT she is so using him for money.
He lives with his Mom and he works part time in a chain dept. store. He started sending this piece of garbage money orders regularly.
Since he doesn't drive, he has them mailed to his home, now that his Mom is aware, she intercepts them when the mail comes and just takes them to the bank and re-deposits the money order back into his account.
Women like this make me sick, and I hope karma catches up with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter