90 Day Fiancé!

If Tania is so worried about being hurt in another accident, perhaps she should wear her seatbelt properly. Both times she was in the car, she had the strap under her arm rather than across her chest.

Asuelu’s mother is a piece of work. His sisters, too. Ugh. They are very unlikeable.

Tania is awful. I told my husband that Singyn is going to stay in South Africa with his family and not go back with her.

Just watched The Other Way, omg that Brittany, she acts like he is so terrible about wanting her to convert so they can marry, little does the poor guy know, she is still married. I CANNOT STAND HER. She plays victim and he's the real victim.
I can’t take watching Brittney. I think she just wants attention and her 15 minutes of fame. He needs a Muslim girl who understands and embraces his culture.

Watching her dramatically run from the apt. again in tears, cause she is just a poor American girl, who dosen't understand..........
Please, that is so old Brittany.
She will deserve everything Momma throws at her.

Anyone catch Darcey and Stacey's new show? I ended up clicking into it when my baby napped next to me. It's actually not as bad as I thought it would be but definitely not "must see tv either"! Not much crying first episode so that was a relief lol.

I just feel like there’s something really wrong with the twins. I mean massive self esteem issues and not really maturing. It just feels sad to watch, l find them depressing. Most of the people on these shows have issues, and a little at a time is ok. A whole show of it every week is too much.

I just feel like there’s something really wrong with the twins. I mean massive self esteem issues and not really maturing. It just feels sad to watch, l find them depressing. Most of the people on these shows have issues, and a little at a time is ok. A whole show of it every week is too much.
They remind me of someone I know. She absolutely did everything she could to “fit in” and be in style. They definitely have self-esteem issues.

Didn‘t Darcy say after the last breakup that she was taking time for herself, to heal, etc? I swear the teaser for the show showed her professing her love for someone. I hope her girls have other female role models

asuelo's 'family' is awful-i was so glad to see him stand up to them.

i'm not usualy a supporter of angela but michael is talking out of both sides of his mouth and i don't blame her (for the first time ever) for walking out on him and his aunt.

dh and i tried 'darcey and stacy' and joked about doing a drinking game with a shot for every time one of the cries and a double shot when one says 'i'm a strong, independent woman' but we quickly realized we would die of alcohol poisoning.

Anyone catch Darcey and Stacey's new show? I ended up clicking into it when my baby napped next to me. It's actually not as bad as I thought it would be but definitely not "must see tv either"! Not much crying first episode so that was a relief lol.

I just can’t. I liked them on Pillow Talk(I hadn’t seen their story lines before. They seemed so fun and confident, then they had to get Darcy a new story and it just made me sad for her.

Why does Paul trot like he is 90?
She needs to just go back to Brazil, she hates his guts, I mean she makes it very clear.

After crying and everything that old bat still wanted money from him, she's like the mob-boss, pay me or else.
His sister and her ugly face, geez woman your house looked really nice and I bet you and your husband both work and have extra funds to share.
best weeks scenes looked good her and Kalani seem to go at it.

I keep trying to figure out exactly how Larissa is getting paid for this gig. Thinking the production company got her a work visa of some sort, since she doesn't have a green card.

It's so aggravating, she really should have been sent back to Brazil.
She 100% came here to scam that fool.
So I guess when the U.S. Government tells people when you apply for the K-1 "you, have to sponsor them and support them for 10 years no matter what," its baloney

Really to fall in love in ninety days and get married. Now that is pushing it. Just think that people need to use common sense on scammers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter