90 Day Fiancé!

Yesterday when I was watching the episode my son came in and sat on the couch, he was looking at his phone but of course Angela caught his attention.
He asked what is that? I explained their situation, I got the "I cannot believe you watch this"
First he was shocked that I am the same age as Angela, then I told him Michael was his age now when he started "dating" Angela.
He was grossed out, and said "I would live in North Korea my entire life rather than have to marry her"

What I can't understand is that when Jess and Larissa met up in the coffee shop, why do they speak English (which doesn't come close to how we speak and the producers have to put sub-titles!)..wouldn't it make more sense to speak Portuguese since it is their native tongue in Brazil and the producers could still do the sub-titles...totally scripted!! Can't stand Syngin's wife....she is something else!

What I can't understand is that when Jess and Larissa met up in the coffee shop, why do they speak English (which doesn't come close to how we speak and the producers have to put sub-titles!)..wouldn't it make more sense to speak Portuguese since it is their native tongue in Brazil and the producers could still do the sub-titles...totally scripted!! Can't stand Syngin's wife....she is something else!
Maybe so, but Syngin is no prize himself.

Must say I enjoyed the weddings last night. We didn’t need Colt at all or Larissa.

Angela and Michael looked so happy. All the other talk she did was embarrassing for him.

Good thing most of Andrei family and friend didn’t know what a Charlie was saying, I figure that is why Libby clapped. It was strange. Her sister recording it with a smirk on her face to was disgusting. Must say they make a nice looking couple in both wedding clothes.

I thought Kalani’s dad would have said more but it was for the best. This couple has so much drama. Did she say she was tracking him in next weeks preview. Must say I would love those woman’s hair her mother next week is down , beautiful.

Loved all the comments on Pillow talk. We are coming to an end , Tell All is soon.

According to Starcasm.com: Jess has married a Singer/Producer named Brian Hanvey.
ColtE has lost another one.

yup, supposedly larissa and erik-e set her up with him (erik just skeeves me out, there is a real pimp like vibe about him, esp. when he keeps referring to larissa's surgery as his 'investments'.

I hate that Darcey and Stacey are between 90 Day Finance and Pillow Talk....these 2 girls are certainly a train wreck. What kind of example is Darcey setting for her daughters....she is always in bed with someone or other and they are always the "one"! Looks like this guy that Darcey thought was the one, isn't according to the previews next week. These young guys are only using them. How about Stacey buying the wedding dress in Albania! TLC..cancel their show they are a wreck! Now I saw where the family Chantal is going to be back on....another train wreck!

I hate that Darcey and Stacey are between 90 Day Finance and Pillow Talk....these 2 girls are certainly a train wreck. What kind of example is Darcey setting for her daughters....she is always in bed with someone or other and they are always the "one"! Looks like this guy that Darcey thought was the one, isn't according to the previews next week. These young guys are only using them. How about Stacey buying the wedding dress in Albania! TLC..cancel their show they are a wreck! Now I saw where the family Chantal is going to be back on....another train wreck!

the spin offs are only going to get stranger if not worse-

angela looks to be getting one but it will focus on her embarking on a 'fitness' path so she can get healthy enough to 'tote' a baby for michael :eek: she's now managed by the same chick who manages honey boo-boo (and family) so we have that to look forward to,

danielle (from the infamous 'danielle and mohammed' marriage) has been seen filming some kind of spinoff,

and at very minimum tlc has announced that they will be doing the same 'strikes back' formula with this season's 'happily ever after'.

So what does Eric-e do for money that he could "invest" that much money?

Yes, I wonder too, can't be too great he lives in an apt/condo and has a roommate.
She didn't find her sugar daddy in him, at least I don't think so, who knows he may just be rich and frugal, LOL
I really don't think he gave her money for surgery, I think it's her pay from the show and that was a production ploy.

Yes, I wonder too, can't be too great he lives in an apt/condo and has a roommate.
She didn't find her sugar daddy in him, at least I don't think so, who knows he may just be rich and frugal, LOL
I really don't think he gave her money for surgery, I think it's her pay from the show and that was a production ploy.

I think he IS rich and frugal, although I have no idea where the money came from.

I don't think she would have been able to save that much from the show at $14k per season, when you consider she is pretty high maintenance. I'm convinced he loaned it to her, with interest & and legal contract, just like they said.

the spin offs are only going to get stranger if not worse-

angela looks to be getting one but it will focus on her embarking on a 'fitness' path so she can get healthy enough to 'tote' a baby for michael :eek: she's now managed by the same chick who manages honey boo-boo (and family) so we have that to look forward to,

danielle (from the infamous 'danielle and mohammed' marriage) has been seen filming some kind of spinoff,

and at very minimum tlc has announced that they will be doing the same 'strikes back' formula with this season's 'happily ever after'.
Yeah I saw Danielle was getting her own show called Single Ladies. They are taping right now.

I believe Angela is losing weight , saw her in a picture with a you tube star? Jo Jo...teen with bows in her hair. Her mother likes Angela so they met up. Was thinking that Angela looked good in the picture but not good at linking or paste and copying....lol

Saw the Family Chantal is back too, I don’t watch that one but saw the previews last night.

This is what I found on the inter webs about what Eric does for a living:
According to his Instagram, Eric has worked in sales commission for years, leaning on his charm to bring in the big bucks. He also recently launched an Only Fans account, joining the ranks of other TLC stars looking to make extra income through fans subscribing to saucy, steamy photos.Aug 23, 2020

I think he IS rich and frugal, although I have no idea where the money came from.

I don't think she would have been able to save that much from the show at $14k per season, when you consider she is pretty high maintenance. I'm convinced he loaned it to her, with interest & and legal contract, just like they said.

unless they don't pay the 'cast' until the episodes air then i doubt larissa made anything off the current season. the show doesn't pay non citizen cast members for their inside the u.s. participation unless/until they get their work permits. so while jess would have gotten paid for her episodes (she was in the u.s. on a work visa), larissa didn't get her work permit until march of this year (and these episodes were filmed pre-pandemic).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter