90 Day Fiancé!

unless they don't pay the 'cast' until the episodes air then i doubt larissa made anything off the current season. the show doesn't pay non citizen cast members for their inside the u.s. participation unless/until they get their work permits. so while jess would have gotten paid for her episodes (she was in the u.s. on a work visa), larissa didn't get her work permit until march of this year (and these episodes were filmed pre-pandemic).

But many of them don't have their work U.S. permits for a couple years.
How are they paid in that case?

Kalani's Dad was way nicer than I thought.
Her mom was a real Mama bear and I loved it.
Tammy needs a punch in the face.
I know these people can do simple math and when you do simple math Asuelu, doesn't make enough to support his wife & kids plus his parents.
I know they edit, but I want someone to say to mob boss lady, he makes $12 an hour and works 20 hours a week figure out his income dummy. It doesn't go that far. His income is less than $1,000 a month(minus taxes and stuff) and this witch wants it all and more.
I pulled $12 from the air by the way. I have no idea what he makes as a store clerk.Just sayin.:tilt:

The Danielle Single Ladies saga will be another train wreck. I just can't stand her voice and it always seems like she is whining! Can TLC scrape the bottom of the barrel anymore? And yet I watch!

But many of them don't have their work U.S. permits for a couple years.
How are they paid in that case?

according to current and former 'cast' they aren't-unless it's filming done outside the u.s. so when it's the traditional 90 day format and you see someone in their home country initially-they would get paid for those episodes but once they come to the u.s., until they get a legal work permit they are not paid (their u.s. citizen fiance/spouse gets paid but it's also been reported that if one is non work permitted there's no adjustment up to compensate w/in the other's payments-i'm guessing b/c it could be construed as illegally paying someone 'under the table').

The Danielle Single Ladies saga will be another train wreck. I just can't stand her voice and it always seems like she is whining! Can TLC scrape the bottom of the barrel anymore? And yet I watch!

Won't watch this one either, passed on Darcey show and the awful Family Chantal too.
But I had the pleasure of watching a preview of The Chantal show apparently this season will have focus on her older brother (not River) who appears to be with a girl from an Asian Country and the family doesn't like her (shocker).
Her nasty mother says something about going to meet girl and how's its going to be a "thriller in Manilla." :crazy2:

Won't watch this one either, passed on Darcey show and the awful Family Chantal too.
But I had the pleasure of watching a preview of The Chantal show apparently this season will have focus on her older brother (not River) who appears to be with a girl from an Asian Country and the family doesn't like her (shocker).
Her nasty mother says something about going to meet girl and how's its going to be a "thriller in Manilla." :crazy2:
The whole Family Chantel is all about getting their 5 minutes of fame. So much drama.

I just want to comment on how absolutely beautiful Angela's bouquet was. I wasn't sure how the florist was going to make those colors come together.

I also wasn't expecting much from a florist there. I was shocked. Even though Micheal is using her, I teared up right along with Angela when I saw that gorgeous arrangement, representing her family.

I'll admit that my opinion of Angela has changed over the years. I used to be in the "can't stand her" camp. I now have a lot of respect for her. She is an honest, hard working and loving, family oriented woman, who just doesn't make a great first impression.

I wish I believed that Micheal actually loves her.

I just want to comment on how absolutely beautiful Angela's bouquet was. I wasn't sure how the florist was going to make those colors come together.

I also wasn't expecting much from a florist there. I was shocked. Even though Micheal is using her, I teared up right along with Angela when I saw that gorgeous arrangement, representing her family.

I'll admit that my opinion of Angela has changed over the years. I used to be in the "can't stand her" camp. I now have a lot of respect for her. She is an honest, hard working and loving, family oriented woman, who just doesn't make a great first impression.

I wish I believed that Micheal actually loves her.

She is an abuser and if she was a man people would be screaming their heads off

Yes, I agree-I thought the bouquet was so pretty, and such a nice thought to have a remembrance of her grandchildren included in the wedding. I'm not sure what I think of her-after all, what kind of a person wastes a yummy cake by throwing it at someone?

I am sorry, but I respectfully disagree. She goes after Michael like a raging lunatic on a regular basis, she fights with him, he never starts a fight with her. He tries to get her to calm down immediately, I have never seen him go back at her ever.
All the guy has to do is blink wrong and she goes bat poop crazy.
Men from his culture wouldn't tolerate her behavior and I don't want to know what the consequence would be for a Nigerian woman to behave that way.
Does he do it to help himself to get here? (which is not happening anytime soon) probably, but he has great restraint.

If I did a show I would have been fired for taking so much time off work. Angela takes a lot of time off. I know someone who does the same work. She makes a 6 figure income.

Angela Deem is working for a living. She is a nursing assistant in a hospice facility that is located in a town nearby. She sends money to Michael as she awaits his arrival to the United States so they can begin their lives together.

She is a Nurses assistant.

No she is a hospice nurse which they make a lot of money. The person I know is a hospice nurse. If she worked as a nurses aid she could not even afford the k1 visa

She is not a nurse, she is a nurses assistant per this article and based on what she said in one of the episodes a few seasons back.

https://heavy.com/entertainment/202...orks as a nursing,while she continues to work.

She does probable make money from her instagram account and the $1,000 or so an episode she gets. She also takes care of her 6 grandkids that she maybe gets support from, but I highly doubt she makes 6 figures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!