90 Day Fiancé!

I’ve been watching from the beginning on DVR, but it seems like so much is repetitive (I have it set up for only new shows). Almost every time, it’s stuff I already watched.

I watched "Before the 90 days" and now "The other way." These are absolute comedy gold, I don't care if fake.
I also have been watching Pillow talk because there's really no other way to watch the other show! It has all the highlights! It is just like The people's couch, I miss that show.

I'm not familiar, but is the premise that people meet and marry in 90 days? I just don't find that noteworthy.

I have recently started watching it.
I do enjoy the pillow talk recaps.
Larissa cray Colt serial killer /kidnapper vibe.
Nicole? and Azan girl you got a kid get some self esteem he doesn't want you
Pregnant girl and Adriel? I like to see a guy rip something out of my hand.
Pedro and Chantel. I like Pedro his fam is crazy and Chantel you are almost 30 and you act like you are a valley girl
Ashley and the Jamaican guy . You are a full grown woman with kids you are raising a boy.

It also is the source of the best quotes and memes, such as "bring me my red bag with my makeup!" and "I did the ** you know for real" and "don't terrorize me with your pregnancy" and "yo soy idiot" and "Karine may only be 20 years old, but she knows the ways of a woman" and a woman who I think actually thinks she got pregnant from a karaoke app.

I'm not familiar, but is the premise that people meet and marry in 90 days? I just don't find that noteworthy.
Foreigners come to America on a K1 Visa, meaning they have to marry within 90 days or go back to their country. Some of these couples are just plain odd and the foreigner is obviously in it for their green card, that’s what makes it so entertaining!

It also is the source of the best quotes and memes, such as "bring me my red bag with my makeup!" and "I did the ** you know for real" and "don't terrorize me with your pregnancy" and "yo soy idiot" and "Karine may only be 20 years old, but she knows the ways of a woman" and a woman who I think actually thinks she got pregnant from a karaoke app.
Don’t forget “la familia de Chantel”!!

Paul with his crates and crates of luggage :rotfl2:

Paul and his crates of luggage totally sucked both my husband and myself in when they were on 'Before 90 days'. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my entire life than his scenes. I haven't watched since their first season, and I just found out they recently had a baby! I would not trust his judgement towards anything in life based on what they showed on his first trip to Brazil, but I hope they are happy.

Reactions: ;-)

My favorite line is from Larissa when she was fighting with Coltie's family and screamed out "Who is against the Queen will die!" :rotfl:

Paul with his crates and crates of luggage :rotfl2:

Omg I can't. Why is he hauling all that junk down to the Amazon? I'm pretty sure he could've bought all that stuff at a big Brazilian city and then have it bought to Karine's remote village. Also, he was so mean to his mom! Why should your mom have to support your wife and kid. What a loser.

I too am so totally obsessed with it! Every time Larissa says "Coltie", I crack up laughing!
When is Pillow Talk on? I caught the show once, loved it! But my DVR won't recognize it, so I can't find it now.
And I can't believe how David and (Anna?-the one with the water buffalo dowry) have gone from being my "no way will they make it!" to a pretty good couple.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!