90 Day Fiancé!

My favorite line is from Larissa when she was fighting with Coltie's family and screamed out "Who is against the Queen will die!" :rotfl:

Omg I can't. Why is he hauling all that junk down to the Amazon? I'm pretty sure he could've bought all that stuff at a big Brazilian city and then have it bought to Karine's remote village. Also, he was so mean to his mom! Why should your mom have to support your wife and kid. What a loser.
He carried his mom’s hair with him, her hair!

I too am so totally obsessed with it! Every time Larissa says "Coltie", I crack up laughing!
When is Pillow Talk on? I caught the show once, loved it! But my DVR won't recognize it, so I can't find it now.
And I can't believe how David and (Anna?-the one with the water buffalo dowry) have gone from being my "no way will they make it!" to a pretty good couple.

“Pillow Talk” is on at 11:00 p.m. (EDT) on Sunday.

Off topic - Did anyone watch “sMothered”. Oy! I don’t even know what to think about that one. Yikes!

My favorite is "things are about to get stupider!"
I think you mean, “Things are about to get MORE stupider.” 🤣

Why any American, especially one who looks much older than their age, actually believes a much more attractive foreigner who is half their age wants them for anything other than a green card, is beyond me. Yet here we are, again and again.

I was wondering if I was the only person watching this show! So my humble opinion:
Fernanda and Jonathan-She was soo soo homesick, missing everyone. Well after the divorce she seems to be enjoying life in the US. I did not like her one bit, but thought a lot of Jonathan.

Larissa and Coltie. he has a strange serial killer vibe to him. And the mom? And I can't stand to leave my adult (in their 20's) children home alone for a week, how the heck could she leave her little ones to go be with a guy?

Chantel and Pedro. Talk about a drama filled family. Her family is horrible. And she feeds right into it. I think that Pedro really does love her. But man does she and her family push. Just making stuff up, like...gosh I can't even remember some of the bat-sh*t crazy ideas her mom came up with.

Nicole and Azan: Her family needs to stop enabling her. Stop giving her a place to sleep, stop giving her money, stop watching that adorable innocent baby. Just stop. They know he is scamming her, but they allow it.

Andrei and Elizabeth: I actually like them together. I think they work well. He is a bit controlling, but I think that's what she needs. I can't wait to see how they handle the baby

“Pillow Talk” is on at 11:00 p.m. (EDT) on Sunday.

Thanks. I was able to find it, and it's just under "Happily Ever After" but in the description, it says "Pillow talk", so that's probably why I couldn't find it.

What is up with Paul and all his bulletproof crap. Seriously train wreck!

They don't get much stranger than him!
How about the anger he was showing toward his mom for trying to tell him to pick 2 bags and go?? He's out of his mind. He lost the all the money on the flight and stayed home? Hmmmm Yeah Paul you really showed that airline :rolleyes:

They don't get much stranger than him!
How about the anger he was showing toward his mom for trying to tell him to pick 2 bags and go?? He's out of his mind. He lost the all the money on the flight and stayed home? Hmmmm Yeah Paul you really showed that airline :rolleyes:

Haha I know and he doesn't have two pennies to rub together.

I seriously rolled my eyes at him when he surprised Karine with all the stuff she wanted and didn't bring anything for the baby except for the bullet proof diaper bag! I seriously thought she was going to punch him for his stupidity.

Does anyone think that Sumit is going to choose Jenny over his parents? His parents have taken care of him his entire life. Will he be up to the challenge of being responsible for himself? Doubtful.

Does anyone think that Sumit is going to choose Jenny over his parents? His parents have taken care of him his entire life. Will he be up to the challenge of being responsible for himself? Doubtful.

Nope, he will respect his parents and stay with them. His friends really got his attention when they were sitting and talking.

Yes, his friends were making a lot of sense. Jenny will need his help “like a newborn baby.” That was spot on. To be honest, I don’t understand why she thinks this is a good idea, but she is going to be heartbroken. That’s for sure.

Yes, his friends were making a lot of sense. Jenny will need his help “like a newborn baby.” That was spot on. To be honest, I don’t understand why she thinks this is a good idea, but she is going to be heartbroken. That’s for sure.
She reminds me SOOOO much of Danielle in the 1st season. She appears smart and put together, but there is something just not right with her.

I’ve just started watching it here in U.K., 90 day fiancé the other way. Hilarious. You know it’s going to end very badly in most cases. The gold digger from South America is my favourite, poor guy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!