90 Day Fiancé!

And, what about the woman who is moving to South Africa with her young son to marry a man with a gambling addiction and a record a mile long. Who in their right mind thinks that’s a good idea? Honestly. You can’t fix stupid.

And, what about the woman who is moving to South Africa with her young son to marry a man with a gambling addiction and a record a mile long. Who in their right mind thinks that’s a good idea? Honestly. You can’t fix stupid.
Yes the immigration attorney’s face when she went to see him about a visa.
“What criminal record has he got, this will be important “.
“ Drug possession, theft, armed robbery”
Attorney clearly thinking this woman is nuts “ That could be a problem”.
No s**t Sherlock!

Yes the immigration attorney’s face when she went to see him about a visa.
“What criminal record has he got, this will be important “.
“ Drug possession, theft, armed robbery”
Attorney clearly thinking this woman is nuts “ That could be a problem”.
No s**t Sherlock!

Yes, she says something like “I really should find out more about that”. ‘Ya think? Duh!

Oh the girl going to South Africa.Let me drag my young son to another country so I can marry career criminal

Who else watched 90 day and 90 and the other way?

90 day: Colt the creeper and Larissa. Whew she was telling him lol

Chantel and Pedro: shocker it was a set up.
Andrei and Elizabeth: pack your own dang bag, hope his dad can keep him in check

Russ and Poalo she had the baby.

Now the other way:
Sumit and Debbie? You couldn't move to another city because she sticks out.

Guy going to Ecuador good luck lol

New couple she is going to SKorea.
Guys dad surprised she git pregnant so quick really?

Tiffany and south African guy. Why is your son calling him dad?

If Andrew had ordered me to pack his bags, I’ve had stocked it full of diapers and onesies.

Andres is a jerk, OMG He needs a swift kick.
Paola and Russ, what a cute baby!!! But I don't like her selfishness about having to live in Miami.
The man had a career in Oklahoma and it was lucrative too! Its not something he can do here in Florida, because we don't really have winter :sad2: you didn't like it there, so he had to leave??? She allowed no compromise.

Colt & Larissa are both gross!

The other way has been kind of a snoozefest until the last episode I feel like things are starting to happen. I'm glad they finally introduced the couple who plan to live in S. Korea after all the teasers. I love how she said his parents don't like her because of the way she looks, her tattoos, that she's a single mom, etc. Surely it couldn't be because she is just absolute trash - a terrible mother and a person who generally makes bad decisions. Her pregnancy timing seems a bit suspect too; she is saying that she slept with him the first night and had a very obvious positive pregnancy test ~18 days later. Things that make you go hmmm.

Tiffany from Fredneck also makes bad life decisions. I feel for her son, who so clearly wears his heart on his sleeve. He is the one that will be damaged the most should things go south.

The mormon guy, Corey I think, is getting taken for a ride by his Ecuadorian "girlfriend" who barely even gives him the time of day. I've read some things about their relationship that probably don't belong here but if true I really can't believe she is acting like that on camera.

I've only seen Libby and Andrei glimpses on Pillow Talk. Talk about an absolute toxic situation all around, definitely bring a baby into that...:rolleyes2

We have only had to suffer the embarrassment/indignity of one English participant....thank goodness. It is a fascinating glimpse of American life (said very slightly tongue in cheek).
ah but what a joy he and his situation were o_O

Paul and his crates of luggage totally sucked both my husband and myself in when they were on 'Before 90 days'. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my entire life than his scenes. I haven't watched since their first season, and I just found out they recently had a baby! I would not trust his judgement towards anything in life based on what they showed on his first trip to Brazil, but I hope they are happy.
I am so exhausted to see paul go into one of his moods. This week ought to be interesting. Another freak out is coming and the crew is not having to chase him down, How did this guy ever make it to this show.?

The other way has been kind of a snoozefest until the last episode I feel like things are starting to happen. I'm glad they finally introduced the couple who plan to live in S. Korea after all the teasers. I love how she said his parents don't like her because of the way she looks, her tattoos, that she's a single mom, etc. Surely it couldn't be because she is just absolute trash - a terrible mother and a person who generally makes bad decisions. Her pregnancy timing seems a bit suspect too; she is saying that she slept with him the first night and had a very obvious positive pregnancy test ~18 days later. Things that make you go hmmm.

Tiffany from Fredneck also makes bad life decisions. I feel for her son, who so clearly wears his heart on his sleeve. He is the one that will be damaged the most should things go south.

The mormon guy, Corey I think, is getting taken for a ride by his Ecuadorian "girlfriend" who barely even gives him the time of day. I've read some things about their relationship that probably don't belong here but if true I really can't believe she is acting like that on camera.

I've only seen Libby and Andrei glimpses on Pillow Talk. Talk about an absolute toxic situation all around, definitely bring a baby into that...:rolleyes2

ah but what a joy he and his situation were o_O
Evelynn is using Corey, he can kiss all that money goodbuy. Problem is the cultures over they teach the children how to swindle people out of money or use people for the green card. It is happened with that one guys wife who moved to chicago. And Pedro is doing the same thing and this is all so sad.

I am so exhausted to see paul go into one of his moods. This week ought to be interesting. Another freak out is coming and the crew is not having to chase him down, How did this guy ever make it to this show.?

Hi Usnooz!
He made the show cause he's a nut and nuts make reality shows work!! 8-)
He has made that girl take endless tests last season, she should have sent him packing then!

Watching it tonight. The preview of Paul running off is comedy gold. It’s as if he’s hopping from one stepping stone to another or trying to avoid land mines, instead of just running. It is the running equivalent of Elaine dancing on Seinfeld.

So I watched the Other Way tonight.

Some thoughts:
Corey looked like he was going to cry when she told him to take the bus. I can understand ( but don't approve really) of her making him take the bus . I think he is a baby.

Another baby award goes to Paul.

Deavan good grief. Reel your child in. In Korea they don't play that.

The lady moving to Qatar. Aladin seemed sweet talking about her until he made the comment tonight if he is the man.

Disclaimer: I know for a fact that my sassy ways and mouth would get me stoned to death in other countries lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!