90 Day Fiancé!

Watching Pillow talk right on on tonight’s episode.

Can’t believe Jay is back.

Arrested 3 times , Larissa needs to go...

Paola is all about herself again. Russ should change his job again. This woman is crazy. Glad the grandmas got to hold the baby. Why Russ would try to wash dishes while holding the baby was weird.

I just can’t with Chantel, I won’t be watch the new show...Family Chantel.

Next week the tell all looks crazy!

Watching Pillow talk right on on tonight’s episode.

Can’t believe Jay is back.

Arrested 3 times , Larissa needs to go...

Paola is all about herself again. Russ should change his job again. This woman is crazy. Glad the grandmas got to hold the baby. Why Russ would try to wash dishes while holding the baby was weird.

I just can’t with Chantel, I won’t be watch the new show...Family Chantel.

Next week the tell all looks crazy!

Of course, she let Jay come back. Without him, Trashley has no story line.

I was thinking the same thing. I bet the show paid for his return ticket.

They called him for sure. But I think they are done again!
OMG Paola arguing like that in front of their Mom's, how uncomfortable.
I will not watch The Family Chantel, they are gross.
Larissa found another man to bleed dry, good luck pal.

What? Did I miss something?
We see the boyfriend on the preview for the tell all. They are showing Colt and Larissa show before this show. Colt really acts out in the preview for the Tell All.

Yes, we just go around in circles . Plus we know Chantel and Pedro have a new show .

Lots of tension in that room with all of them.

Colt was just asking questions in the green room , they didn’t like it. I miss the pillow talk crew. Colt was the one texted first but he didn’t tell his mom that. Larissa’d New boyfriend sure puts his hands on her and she turns her head when he kisses her sometimes. Can’t see this working out. She hasn’t asked for money yet from him.

Will we learn anything new from the other couples, wonder when this was recorded.

I watched tonight. I don't think I will be watching familia Chantel. I also miss the pillow talk crew, maybe they will do it after the second part.

Larissa’s new BF is a younger version of Colt. Coltee 2.0. They have the same creepy monotone voice, have the same speech patterns, call her darlin’ and are both, in general, CREEPY. At least 2.0 doesn’t have moobs.

Yes, we just go around in circles . Plus we know Chantel and Pedro have a new show .

Lots of tension in that room with all of them.

Colt was just asking questions in the green room , they didn’t like it. I miss the pillow talk crew. Colt was the one texted first but he didn’t tell his mom that. Larissa’d New boyfriend sure puts his hands on her and she turns her head when he kisses her sometimes. Can’t see this working out. She hasn’t asked for money yet from him.

Will we learn anything new from the other couples, wonder when this was recorded.

I think I read somewhere that the divorce was final in January and her trail was finalized May 30. I agree I didn't see Colt attack anyone, obnoxious yes, but didn't attack. I do notice that Chantel (CeAir) always does the same " you will not disrespect me, good night" exit.

I want to know when is Nicole going wake up. Azan is using her and doesn't want to marry her or even just be with her. Everyone can see it, but her.

He gives her a call with an "I Love You" and she sends her paycheck.....:sad2:
She takes food out of her daughters mouth to send it to him so he can spend it on other women and not work.

I haven't finished the show yet, I will go back later to watch.
Is there another episode of the reunion next week?

Larissa’d New boyfriend sure puts his hands on her and she turns her head when he kisses her sometimes. Can’t see this working out. She hasn’t asked for money yet from him.

What was that all about? She turned her head almost every time he tried to kiss her. It was weird. He was way too touchy/feely. Creepy, if you ask me.

Colt was being a total jerk backstage. He just gives off a very weird vibe. He has issues. Definitely.

Larissa boo thing: I think he is trying to hard to act straight.

Colt : I honestly and without snark do think he would be most likely to be a serial killer or a guy who keeps a girl captive. Not many people weird me out, but he does

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!