90 Day Fiancé!

So I see that Paul has always been “off”... I really get creepy vibes from him. He’s not stable.

His mother appears "off" as well.
Karine can't come to America, because Paul doesn't have the funds to bring her and Mommy said No to help get her here.
I get it, but now there is a baby involved, your Grandchild, that changes things a lot.

I do agree with Paul, about Karine talking to other men. He could have cause for concern about the baby. I do think he was trying to get a job. She won't give him credit. The man does not have his visa. At least she should give him some credit for trying. How fast does she expect him to learn the language?
Poor Corey , Evelyn did tell her friends she was not going to marry him. I feel sorry for him. I think her friends were concerned.

I had no idea there were so many spin-offs! I just discovered “Before the 90 Days”. I have three more weeks until my next semester starts... Challenge accepted.
I just saw that in twitter. A lot of spin offs coming....

His mother appears "off" as well.
Karine can't come to America, because Paul doesn't have the funds to bring her and Mommy said No to help get her here.
I get it, but now there is a baby involved, your Grandchild, that changes things a lot.

I'm betting money that is not his baby...…..

Oh lord I should not ask because I am really not trying to judge her. But does anyone think Darcey had a facelifts?

I like her and Stacey on the pillow talk. Well that is a lot of botox.

Hey snuz! She has had a lot of work done, go back to the first season she is on with Jessie, she looks completely different.
Jet black hair, the nose is different, she lost a lot of weight too.
She looks good as a blonde now, but her face is plastic looking now.

I like watching Pillow talk, lol.

I adore Annie? I think she is adorable. They need jackfruit lol

She was so cute!
OMG Paola, please, I think that was a storyline invented by the producers, it's just too ridiculous to be true.
I have yet to meet a new mother who wouldn't happily hand a newborn off to Grandma for a nap, too bizarre.
I think it was awful how she told her Mom that Patty was mean to her when she came. Did you see the PJ's she came down wearing for breakfast on the first morning? It was something that should NEVER leave a bedroom. She is wrong, she should have respected these people who opened their home to her.
That woman even threw her a shower and she was rude and over an hour late, look at yourself in the mirror, Paola!
So, my good friend had multiple miscarriages. Once she finally did have a baby, she acted very similar to the way Paola does. Like even though the baby is there, in their arms, they could still lose it.

Hey snuz! She has had a lot of work done, go back to the first season she is on with Jessie, she looks completely different.
Jet black hair, the nose is different, she lost a lot of weight too.
She looks good as a blonde now, but her face is plastic looking now.
You aint kidding......

The people on Before the 90 Days are so cringy. Controlling Jesse and clingy girlfriend, crying Sean and gold digger Abby, the desperate blonde chick with the player Spanish guy, and the SUPER needy (creepy) guy from Florida with the Philippines. He’s the worst. You can see how uncomfortable she is with him.

I see Benjamin. If he is becoming a minister he should know what he needs to do. I am really shaking my head...…...…..

Avery and Omar: he is cute as a button and seems to be humble.

Cesar Cesar Cesar: He seems so sweet please let him see the light soon

Darcy and Tom: um no just no. Did he filter his photos cause he looked so corny when she met him.

I started to not be crazy about ZIED.? Don't want a jealous man.

The big blonde with the Nigerian guy just stop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!