90 Day Fiancé!

Maybe I'm confusing couples, but are Angela and the younger finance from Nigeria the ones where he'd cleaned out her bank account last season? I think she discovered it when she got back and called him out it, but I don't remember any resolution. Is that part of the "trust" she talks about?

Maybe I'm confusing couples, but are Angela and the younger finance from Nigeria the ones where he'd cleaned out her bank account last season? I think she discovered it when she got back and called him out it, but I don't remember any resolution. Is that part of the "trust" she talks about?

Yes it is the same couple. It ended up being a bank error.
The trust issues she’s talking about are his going out when she asks him not to, talking with other women on social media, and I don’t know how to make this Dis friendly.... another woman performed something on him in a club and it wasn’t a song.

The trust issues she’s talking about are his going out when she asks him not to, talking with other women on social media, and I don’t know how to make this Dis friendly.... another woman performed something on him in a club and it wasn’t a song.
What episode was it that said it was a bank error? So many different spin offs, and more to come..my poor head is spinning.

What episode was it that said it was a bank error? So many different spin offs, and more to come..my poor head is spinning.
It was during the Tell All. It was a bank error when she used her card in Nigeria, it was all cleared up and the money was put back.

September starts a new season of Pillow Talk we have some new members to the cast:

Andrei & Elizabeth
Colt & Debbie
Asueli & Kahlani

returning:
Annie & David
Loren & Alexei
Tarek & Dean

Should be fun!

September starts a new season of Pillow Talk we have some new members to the cast:

Andrei & Elizabeth
Colt & Debbie
Asueli & Kahlani

returning:
Annie & David
Loren & Alexei
Tarek & Dean

Should be fun!
Aw I love Kahlani!

Michael is follerin all these other women!!!!
And you can't make the other thing Dis friendly. Let's just say there was a business transaction in which a lady (ha ha) without any funds needed a ride, and Michael provided the taxi service.

Michael is follerin all these other women!!!!
And you can't make the other thing Dis friendly. Let's just say there was a business transaction in which a lady (ha ha) without any funds needed a ride, and Michael provided the taxi service.

:crazy2:

Avery is a hot mess. She wants so badly to be "different" but she is just an immature child. This stunt is too far imo. If I were her parent I don't know how I would handle it since she is legally an adult but she's dumb as a box of hair. Her brother calling her out is hilarious.

Tim (I think is his name) - his ex fiancee is going to be a big problem for him and his new fiancee. She is trying so hard to break them up. These 2 have never moved on from each other.

Tom is super dorky but I love the fact that he catfished Darcey the way she catfished Jesse. I don't believe for one second he is 39, he looks closer to 50. I don't know if Darcey reeks more of desperation or that perfume but she needs therapy and alone time. If there is one good thing about her lifestyle/situation it's that her daughters are at least learning what not to do. They seem to understand that when they are on camera.

Ben is also super dorky and I think Akinyi is creepy, I hate the whole baby talk thing.

Caesar is dumb and there's no way he's sending money to the woman from the pictures. It's a shame that $40K doesn't even get you a personalized greeting!

There's not much more that can be said for Angela and Michael, I just enjoy the hilarity of her attempting to plan an "African weddin"

Rebecca clearly doesn't learn from her mistakes and Zied is also creepy in looks, speech, and mannerisms.

Avery is a hot mess. She wants so badly to be "different" but she is just an immature child. This stunt is too far imo. If I were her parent I don't know how I would handle it since she is legally an adult but she's dumb as a box of hair. Her brother calling her out is hilarious.

Tim (I think is his name) - his ex fiancee is going to be a big problem for him and his new fiancee. She is trying so hard to break them up. These 2 have never moved on from each other.

Tom is super dorky but I love the fact that he catfished Darcey the way she catfished Jesse. I don't believe for one second he is 39, he looks closer to 50. I don't know if Darcey reeks more of desperation or that perfume but she needs therapy and alone time. If there is one good thing about her lifestyle/situation it's that her daughters are at least learning what not to do. They seem to understand that when they are on camera.

Ben is also super dorky and I think Akinyi is creepy, I hate the whole baby talk thing.

Caesar is dumb and there's no way he's sending money to the woman from the pictures. It's a shame that $40K doesn't even get you a personalized greeting!

There's not much more that can be said for Angela and Michael, I just enjoy the hilarity of her attempting to plan an "African weddin"

Rebecca clearly doesn't learn from her mistakes and Zied is also creepy in looks, speech, and mannerisms.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: spot on!!!

Andrei & Elizabeth
Colt & Debbie
Asueli & Kahlani

returning:
Annie & David
Loren & Alexei
Tarek & Dean

Should be fun!
Well that should be good...I see Darcy and Stacey are not there.

Are shows like these real ? I got sucked into watching 90 day Fiance and it's just so hard to believe there are such gullible , stupid people out there. Number one, how in the world can you have a meaningful, loving relationship having to translate what you are saying over an app. Number 2, how in this world are you going to let someone treat you like pure crap and continuously make everyday about needing some sort of money or items. No matter how good the " jiggy jiggy" is after talking down to me for about a week I would be out. And honestly how can you take seriously a guy in his twenties wanting to marry a women in her fifties, definitely not on the same page , imo of course. Are these for real ????

Are shows like these real ? I got sucked into watching 90 day Fiance and it's just so hard to believe there are such gullible , stupid people out there. Number one, how in the world can you have a meaningful, loving relationship having to translate what you are saying over an app. Number 2, how in this world are you going to let someone treat you like pure crap and continuously make everyday about needing some sort of money or items. No matter how good the " jiggy jiggy" is after talking down to me for about a week I would be out. And honestly how can you take seriously a guy in his twenties wanting to marry a women in her fifties, definitely not on the same page , imo of course. Are these for real ????

Oh those producers have their hands in a lot of it, but these people do apply to be on the show.
I said the same thing to my husband what does that good looking guy want with that 50-something yr old woman?
She moved to him, he will never get a Visa here these days.......

I feel guilty watching these shows, but I still do it. I actually really enjoy the show but I want to talk about why for me it truly is a "guilty" pleasure. I feel guilty because I am very close to a family who immigrated from a war torn country. They came in 1981 and are salt of the earth, fabulous people, who are proud tax paying Americans. (While still maintaining pride of and involvement in their own heritage.) They came for the right reasons. They didn't "dupe" anyone. Although throughout the years of this show there have been quite a few people I would put in this category, I think some of the people on the show are just bad people.

Even closer to the premise of the show, my son fell in love with someone who has lived in this country on a working visa for many years. They are married now and she is in the process of becoming a citizen. She has made great sacrifices to do this because she loves my son. Even so, she faces people assuming she "married him for a green card" etc.

In general, most of the couples who meet online and have only a long distance relationship don't seem to do well. Period. Too many weird reasons why someone might want to specifically search in a different country for love. (It's not always just the "foreigner" who has weird reasons!) Many of the couples over the years who have done better have met in person due to work, etc.

My favorite is still the woman from South America, it’s like watching a car crash happen simply because the Mormon guy is so nice but so gullible and you eventually expect him to be dumped, and skint. And he’s involved in ‘black magic’- Jesus don’t let the granny see Penn and Teller on TV!
I hope I’m surprised and the South American hardface now defies all expectations, and when he’s manned up and become immune to mosquito bite swellings, has beaten malaria, is happy rolling in pig s***t and he’s biting the heads off live chickens, she becomes devoted to him and happy to live in a shack, not requesting $500 a day spending money,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!